50 Projects, More or Less, 2021

I’ve finally done some crafting for February…starting at my new job has been hectic!
Today I finished making 12 patches for my quilting bee members - now to actually make some blocks!!

4 Likes

YEY for more crafting, y’all!

@Trillian I LOVE the way you’ve staged your quilt photo! I also live in a snowy land and find that it makes nice light for photographing projects - the ones that can get just a tiny bit wet and also not get lost in the snow!

You guys, I conquered my first ever vinyl cutting projects with my Cricut! WOO!

A label for a mister for TheMisterT to use with his bread baking (instead of my ironing mister).

And labels for his 12 most-used spices.

15 Likes

You’re a Cricut machine! I have one, but find myself lackluster in using it. You’re doing great! Wonderful vinyl decor for your man!

3 Likes

I finished my kerchief that has been sitting, all pinned up, for 5 years. Finally got it out and sewed it up. All by hand. When the thread doesn’t vex me, I love hand sewing.
I’ll be using this come spring when I am out gardening in the sunshine

13 Likes

I’ve just added my 8th project this month to my Operation Use Up Yarn Project.

My newest project is this Valentine’s Day wreath!

15 Likes

This is SO CUTE!

1 Like

Awww, thank you! Hoo boy, I do love that Cricut. Hard to imagine that I let it sit in it’s box for a couple years before starting to figure it out!

Ooooh! How cute!!

I’m about to embark on a vinyl project :slight_smile: I always get nervous! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I ended up making a skirt today! I’m still super new to clothes sewing so it’s a little rough, but I’m pleased with it!

15 Likes

My next ice lantern. Made from the carrot tops I have had growing in water since Thanksgiving

12 Likes

finished my library card collage.
So many of my titles and words got lost in the scene. I was not truly paying attention to paint lol

13 Likes

I finished three little projects today! But I only added two to my list, because one is for a swap. This brings me to 15 (14 listed)! WOO!

4 Likes

Three pumpkin bears have grown now out of Operation Use Up Yarn!

11 Likes

How Fun!

1 Like

I’ve added a bunch more projects to my list :slight_smile:

If I can finish one more this month I’ll ‘beat’ last month’s number of projects, and considering how much I have worked in feb I’m really happy with that :call_me_hand:t2:

5 Likes

You sure have been a busy bee! So many of your projects were pretty large as well! I love seeing all of the sewing projects the most…sewing will always be my first love so it is nice to see others with the same passion!

The bunting are so cute and a wonderful way to use up smaller pieces.

Hope you are having fun and enjoying the process…I know you will be busy again in March with the swaps! Look forward to seeing more, Lauren!

2 Likes

I made my own crochet basket!

20210225_155306_resize_30

12 Likes

I clicked through to your list:

1. did you make a topic for your buntings? Please do!
  2. I copied your format of dividing your FPs into months. FUN!

I have some swap projects that will be going into Feb, but not for a few weeks, so that ought to complicate things a bit! Maybe I’ll put some placeholders in there…

2 Likes

I will definitely make a post for the buntings :slight_smile: x

I have also put a place holder with the project number and date for the first swap item I’ve finished this month, just no title/picture until it’s received :wink:

3 Likes