50 Projects, More or Less, 2024

Even if I don’t take pictures, I just log in the project. If I remember at the end of the year, I might take a picture or not. When I work on projects that are not that exciting (like hemming curtains), I won’t take a picture nor make a separate post. For me, the list is just to keep me motivated to keep my hands busy that is not playing games, watching tv, or reading.

2 Likes

I second what AIMR said. I didn’t get around to adding pics for my later projects in 2023 either.

2 Likes

I’m in again:

So far I need to do:

1. my headband
  2. 80’s style slouch socks
  3. Hoodie
  4. Clothes for my youngest
    5 sweater for my daughter
    quilt jacket
3 Likes

This is my approach. I will log it in my finished list, sometimes with a picture but no post. Not just boring things, but repetitive things and forbidden things like “ads” I make for sales on my Etsy shop.

3 Likes

That reminds me that I want to purchase some neon yarn and make leg warmers!

4 Likes

Yay I’m in! I’ve been waiting for this !

3 Likes

After a long hiatus from crafting I finally have a bit of time to prioritize some much needed self care ie crafting!

Yarn
A few of my hopes and dreams for crafting this year:
Learn to crochet-crochet a washcloth

more practice- another washcloth!
My 1st Afghan and later added a decorative border to it.

Knit a doll sweater
doll crochet bag

scarf

Finish knitting a sweater for myself

Sewing
a twin quilt for everyday
a Christmas twin quilt

flannel liners

Make a Barbie House
“wallpaper” it
Furniture
Odds and ends

Misc.

11 Likes

Last year I ended up with 20 projects, so I’m hoping I can manage at least that this year!
Coryjo’s list:

1. younger socks
  2. Flower hot pad
  3. Shirt repair embroidery
  4. April ATC swap “Nature” theme
5 Likes

I made a silly simple card for my nephew.
I didn’t have one in my drawer of cards I liked. I’m sending this with scratch n sniff poop stickers!

6 Likes

…is anyone else concerned by the existence of scratch & sniff poop stickers? :flushed:

Good card to go with them, tho… :laughing:

3 Likes

They don’t smell bad, but they also don’t smell good. I can’t put my finger on it. I thought they would hilariously smell like chocolate, but that’s not it. I think he’ll laugh and that’s what’s important. :smile:

1 Like

Then how did you scratch it? :rofl:

6 Likes

Bwahahaha! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

bravo to you for even attempting to smell them.

1 Like

I’m in! Never joined one of these before!

Work in Progress

1920s Flapper Doll

To Do:
Sock Monkey for my son
Baby receiving blanket
Buttons

Completed

Chupacabra Drawstring Gift Bag
Dino Girl Doll
Artsy Purse
Mended 2 toys
Bleach Dye Hoodie

5 Likes

I made mini cupcakes ! 32 of them !
I also made some oreo cheesecake cookies with this recipe but not as much :laughing:

8 Likes

I have in my list that I’m going to organize my craft room, but I texted my organizer again today (I texted her a couple weeks ago) and she still hasn’t responded.
I feel… rejected. Dejected about being rejected? :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Uh, I’m deeply concerned butt also LMAO

1 Like

Oh no!! There’s something about an organiser who hasn’t organised responding to a client that is … worrying? ironic? very human?

I hope it won’t bother you too much. Are there things you can tackle without her?

2 Likes

I need a body double to help me with my craft room, I can ask one of my friends.

I looked at my organizer’s company FB page and Insta and there haven’t been any new posts since December. I’m hoping that she’s alright. I would totally be fine with a “I can’t rn, maybe in a couple months” text.

4 Likes