8 flavors = 32 mini cupcakes!

Hi all ! So this is my first post (and first bake) for the new year ! A co worker of mine just had her 32nd birthday, and I had decided to make her 32 mini cupcakes with 8 different flavors. She likes spicy foods, so I thought it would be fun to do a spicy/spiked theme for my cupcakes.

spiked box: strawberry & hibiscus filling, ginger cupcake with peach brandy filling, peach cupcakes with peach & raspberry champagne filling

Spicy box: strawberry cupcake with strawberry pepper filling, cayenne spiced cupcake with peach filling, blackberry cupcake with white chocolate ginger filling.

Last were the 2 chocolates: chocolate cayenne with a raspberry chili flake filling, and chocolate with mixed berries filling.

The spiked cupcakes had white chocolate champagne frosting and the spicy had cream cheese frosting.

20 Likes

Mmmm! Such exotic, fun flavors!

1 Like

Yum! And lovely!

The look lovely and sound divine!

1 Like

Such a gun and eclectic mix! I bet she loved every morsel!

1 Like

:sparkles: :heart: :cupcake: Congratulations! Your marvelous Mini Cupcakes are a Featured Project this week! :cupcake: :heart: :sparkles:

1 Like

yummy! such great sounding flavors!

1 Like

Dang! These sound and look fancy!

1 Like

Thank you everyone ! :pleading_face::pleading_face:
@MistressJennie thank you !! šŸ«¶šŸ»šŸ„¹

The flavors sound so intriguing and exotic! They also look lovely and appealing! What a lucky coworker!

1 Like

first time doing sweet with spicy ! Glad they turned out great !

1 Like

They look look beautifully done and sound interesting to try. What a thoughtful gift!

1 Like

Thank you !

1 Like

What interesting flavor combinations! I wish I could try them!!!

1 Like

Welcome and thanks for showing your tasty treats! Iā€™m sure this was so much fun for your co-worker.