6x9 Calendar Page Envelopes

Stop me if you’ve heard this one: I turned an out-of-use calendar into some envelopes. The pages were pretty big (~12x14 inches/30.5x35.5 cm) on this one, so I decided to try 6x9 envelopes this time to maximize the space.

As usual, I just took apart a store-bought envelope and traced around it. Some of the images really lent themselves to this format…

…and some didn’t.

The calendar in question is this one. The art on these is all by Daniel Pollera.

Thanks for looking!

14 Likes

These are always fun envelopes and a great repurpose!

1 Like

These envelopes are practically guaranteed to make the recipient smile!

1 Like

Nice! I like adding handmade envelopes to my journals. I think these would be handy to hold some souvenirs from a beach trip…they are lovely!

2 Likes

It’s always nice to get fun and colorful mail, as long as it’s not junk mail! :joy:

This would qualify as NOT junk mail!

1 Like

@megwell loves junk mail! She must use every piece she gets in her journals and art!

1 Like

Thanks, everyone!

@AIMR I mean, not all of it :laughing:. But I do have quite a bit set aside, so. . .busted.

@Bunny1kenobi That’s one reason I like to use these. I also like to think maybe it makes the mail carrier’s job more interesting, although I’m probably overestimating how much attention they pay to the individual pieces.

1 Like

:confetti_ball: :balloon: :tada: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :tada::confetti_ball: :balloon: :tada:Yeehaw! Your wonderful craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Congratulations and thanks for sharing it with the LettuceCraft community! :confetti_ball: :balloon: :tada: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :tada: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :tada:

1 Like

Thank you! :hugs:

1 Like

I love that you do this with your mail. It’s so fun to send and receive!
Btw, would you like my Philatelic magazines? USPS knows I love stamps so they send one to me every few months. I currently have three, I think. At the very least I have two.

1 Like

Thank you for offering, but USPS also has my number when it comes to those :laughing:. I think I have at least two on deck.

2 Likes

Yay! I love getting them, but they’re so nicely produced it seems a shame to toss them.

1 Like

Gorgeous! I love all of these, but I think the sailboat may be my favourite.

We might be the only people who look forward to getting “junk” mail and catalogs in the mail!

1 Like