A family of moth guys! Rusty, Spooky, Mushy, and more

Wow, these are fantastic! I actually have a crush on Rusty now …swoon

1 Like

They each have their own personality! Love them!

1 Like

EVERYTHING! I love everything about this.

1 Like

Wow! Love this!

Love them all!

Y’all, please welcome my dear real life friend @AngiosaurusRex!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello everyone! :green_heart:

3 Likes

I freaking love Rusty! Those wings!! :star_struck: And I adore the mushrooms!

1 Like

Welcome to Lettuce Craft, Rex!! Glad to have you, and thank you so kindly for the love :smiley:

1 Like

OmG! I seriously love them! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

My goodness but these are amazing creatures! I just love each and every one of them.

1 Like

I am both charmed and slightly creeped out by this moth family! Amazing work! The mushroom gathering bag is my favorite detail.

1 Like

I have fawned over everyone of these sweet, wonderous creatures. I’m thrilled to see them all compiled and making a encore here.

Love. True love. (~a la Princess Bride)

1 Like

I love how utterly unique each one is, with its own distinct personality, yet at the same time, how completely YOU they are. So many wonderful little details, and it’s clear that so much love went into the creation of each one. :purple_heart:

1 Like

So wonderful!!!

1 Like

Oh my goodness. I would never think to put down moths, and these are ADORABLE and AWESOME all rolled together!! :thought_balloon: Adosome? Aweable? :smiley: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aweable (TM by @Cyn-energy) :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! Thanks to your little baby moth for the LC auction, which lead me here!

No words to describe how awesome these are!

:metal:t3: :orange_heart:

1 Like

Amazing. The moving image of Rusty really shows off his character. They are each so groovy.

1 Like

Artsy Candace saw your mothman in one of my photos and asked about him! Had to thank you again!