A Gathering of Stitched Monsters

In 2012, I started cross stitching Monsters … the group pattern is called Monster Flower Power … they were all for swaps on the other site with the exception of the sunny monster, which I kept for myself.

Unfortunately I didn’t keep track of who they went to. I went through the old site and found who I sent each one to.

I thought I had made them all but saw just now that there are 3 I didn’t make so there may be more monsters in my future.

Monster%201 Monster%202 Monster%203 Monster%204 Monster%205

26 Likes

Cute! Nice work, you should definitely make more!

3 Likes

How fun! I like how a lot of the hoops match the monsters! When I saw the yellow one, my instant reaction was, ‘hey, I‘ve seen this before…’ Wasn’t That your avatar on the other site?

3 Likes

Adorable!!

3 Likes

It sure was and I may use it here again as I like it instead of my face :smiley:

2 Likes

These are adorable!

3 Likes

Awww! These are so cute!

3 Likes

The little green one is so cuuuuuuute!!!

Are they small?

Definitely do more!

2 Likes

Soo cute. As a monster lover, I definitely dig these little guys and gals!

3 Likes

These are adorable! (I don’t use that term often, but THEY ARE). I am going to have to check them out, because that last blue one really caught my eye…and that flower needs to be a clover! They’re just so happy!!

:four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Such cute monsters!!! sadly none of them went to me, but I’m certain the people who got them loves them :smiley: really cute

3 Likes

so stinking cute!!

3 Likes

Super adorable and I totally recognize your sunny-self monster avatar!

3 Likes

They are all in 4” hoops.

2 Likes

These are sure to make the recipient smile every time they look at the monsters! Major cuteness and joy!

1 Like

I went through our old site and figured out who got each one. Sadly I don’t think any of them have joined us here.

These make me happy to look at! Great job!

1 Like

Awww, now I want stitched monsters… They are the cutest!! Nice work, neat stitches and I just love them all!! :orange_heart:

:metal:

1 Like

@wendiek Stitch up some monsters and join in the Monster Jam fun!

1 Like

I agree about making the rest. I couldn’t believe these were the only monsters you made since it’s your avatar and they turned out so cute. More! More!

1 Like