A Plethora of Cards

@Bunny1kenobi and I did a private swap for notecards. They are one of my favorite things to make.

I made several and picked the best of the bunch to send to her (at least I hope I did!)

Here is my favorite one

Here are the 6 I sent to Bunny

Here are the rest. Some I may add embellishments to later.

AND for even more cards - these are for a local event I may participate in, depends if I get off the waitlist.
There are 50 of them and it took me about 4 hours from start to finish. But they are just gelli prints on card stock - no embellishments. The 16 cards posted above probably took over 2 hours compared to these 50 in 4 hours.

17 Likes

They are all so great but the zebra one with the red is my fave.

2 Likes

Wow, you have been busy! I love the giraffe one.

3 Likes

These are awesome! I love handmade cards but always have a hard time using ones that someone else made… :upside_down_face: I’m really fond of the gelli print ones! Goodluck at the market, I hope you get in and sell out! :heart:

2 Likes

Love my cards! Can’t even pick a fave! I think I may have to look into gelli printing…

3 Likes

do it!

1 Like

Your favorite is my favorite! :metal: Also, that’s a honkin lot of cards.

Also, WAITING LIST??? Time to break out the itch powder! take that people who have the same clever idea as me and also want to meet people, sell great things, and got in before me

3 Likes

Your cards are beautiful; I particularly like the floral one. I enjoy making card sets to gift to friends and family members. And I love seeing what others have made and finding inspiration in others creativity.

1 Like

Wow! Your cards look amazing. I hope you get into the craft show. I’m sure they will sell out.

2 Likes

Great collection of cards!

2 Likes

Love the first one too, but that stack… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Your cards are always so great, I love sending them out in swaps. I hope you gets spot at the sale, I’m sure you’ll sell out!

1 Like

You are a paper crafting queen! I hope someone drops and you get in and sell all the cool cards!

2 Likes

Amazing!!!