A Rainbow of Scent-free Little Trees

One of my oldest friends was visiting this weekend and he’s planning a gallery show of his photography. There will be an interactive installation/photobooth which he was considering using several colors of that classic tree-shaped car air freshener, but OOF.

I offered to use my Cricut to cut some out of cardstock, he asked if I could do rainbow, and we put together a file for cutting them.

There are 5 of each color, just to be sure there are enough for how he hopes to use them. I think they’ll be strung up like a bunting, he didn’t want me to add hanger string.

I’ll try to get a photo of them installed when the time comes and add it here.

ADDENDUM: I couldn’t help myself and stamped this envelope that these went into before they went into the rigid envelope to mail off.

SolStinkyTrees05

26 Likes

I can’t wait to see how these get used! What a great fragrance-free alternative.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m excited to see them “in action” myself! There’s a chance they won’t get used, but that’s OK, too.

1 Like

If they don’t get used, maybe you could offer them up for the auction…I love the little trees, but the piney smell does not agree with me, especially in a car! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

They will be in another state in someone else’s care in a few days, so not really avail for auction.
I don’t mind the piney smell, either! That said, that doesn’t mean they wouldn’t wreck my sinuses or give me a migraine these days. Who knows what scent would be created by mingling the various fragrances of the multiple colors of the real ones?

1 Like

I did get a lemon one and just left it in the bag to expose just the tiniest bit.

I do miss not being so sensitive to scents.

3 Likes

That was really nice of you.

2 Likes

Ooh, I can’t wait to see the installation!

1 Like

Thanks, friends!

Can’t wait to see how he uses them!

How awesome! Scent free for the win.

Thanks, ladies!

:tada: :tada: Congratulations! This adorable little rainbow forest is a featured Project! :tada: :tada: :rainbow:

Awwww, thank you!

1 Like

So fun! I hope they do get used and we get to see pics of the installation.

2 Likes

Cool notion! And so nice of you to help out. I’m also hoping we get to see the end result. And a paper bunting made with these could be a great addition to the garage sale! Or felt. Or canvas. Or made from soda cans. I could go on but ….

Thanks, friends!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

These are so cute, and I love that they come without the nasty piney smell.

I have to say, though, that I also like the look of them stacked up together like that. If you glued them together it would look really cute hanging in your car. No strong smell + PRIDE vibes!

1 Like