A Very Tetris Cat

Just joined the community and have been lurking for the last week admiring all of your wonderful work! I finally finished my current project last night after getting home from an afternoon work shift and wanted to share it with you all. Its not pressed yet and I still need to decide how I want to frame it but I like how it turned out. Never done so much back-stitching in my life! I found the pattern on Creative Fabrica. It is so us and will fit our decor nicely!

32 Likes

That’s pretty cool and retro

1 Like

How fun!

1 Like

My sister, who is a Tetris freak & cat lover, would adore this! It’s very cool. Love the bright colors and fun design. You did a great job on all those millions of stitches!

2 Likes

Welcome to LC! This project looks so fun.

1 Like

Fantastic!

1 Like

I love cats and Tetris, so this ticks all the boxes for me. I love it! Well stitched! Welcome to Lettuce Craft.

1 Like

Thanks everyone :heart:

That is just so awesome.

1 Like

What a fun pattern! Your stitching is lovely.

1 Like

Marvellous. I loved to play tetris in the early days

1 Like

Ooh, pretty!

We have a Stichalong, come join! This months theme is artists choice, you can be the first entry!

2 Likes

This is so neat!

1 Like

Wow, this is amazing! Hope you share more of your work.

1 Like

Welcome to LettuceCraft!

What a cool project! And let me tip my hat to you for all that back stitching… WHOA.
Approximately how big is this?

1 Like

Wow! This is fabulous!!! I LOVE the bright colors. Keeping all of the shapes and colors straight must have been difficult. This would look stunning with a black frame!!!

1 Like

I love this!!!

1 Like

Amazing job and a way that I’ve never seen a cat rendered before!

2 Likes

@TheMistressT The pattern was 8.58 x 7.86 inches on 14 count aida.

My next in line cross-stitch project is a whopping 35 x 26 inch design on 18 count aida which will be my biggest undertaking. Will definitely take some time to complete :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Named for the game, right? Beautiful colors!

1 Like