A Wee All White Lantern Version of a Friend's Cabin Home

Wow! What a labor of love! This will be treasured!

Marvelous. It seemed bigger in the photographs, then when you see the pic for scale it’s like “whoa”. I like how it lights up, with certain parts illuminated more than others. The pom pom border is a nice touch.

Thanks so much, y’all!

I had to cut “archways” between the pieces after it was assembled in order for all the windows to illuminate - something I didn’t realize until I was doing tests with the LED tealight. So glad I realized!

2 Likes

This is stunning! What a beautiful gift for your friend!

Thanks so much!

Oh man, oh man! I’m such a lucky duck! I love this wee lil cabin so much! Both your tiny paper version, and the life-size version I live in. Thank you for this gift, Tara - it’s incredible! And like one of the commenters above accurately guessed - I cried! But first I gasped so loud the dog jumped up startled and started barking. It is perrrrfect, you guys - an exacting, tiny replica!

3 Likes

This gives me pure joy!

Wow; this is so beautiful, and such a thoughtful gift! Your friend will love it. I especially like that it lights up!

Thank you! My friend does love it! Even before she knew it lit up. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like