A whole 'lotta Zetti style atcs

The first challenge in the paper and mixed media crsftalong is to make zetti style atcs. I had to first look that up and I learned it is a style coined by Teesha Moore. I knew this would be challenging for me, but I decided to give it a go! So, I made 3 masterboards, which gave me like 36 atc backgrounds to work with right away! Cool!

Since the backgrounds are already so elaborate and cool, just some Tim Holtz people cutouts and and some slightly sarcastic given the embellishment book page quotes (for many) or slightly different embellishments, and I have 19 atcs made over 2 days!

@geekgirl’s trick of using drywall tape is my new favorite! I always love it on her pieces!

Enjoy!

18 Likes

Wow, what a fabulous explosion of creativity!!! Where did you get all the cool pics and phrases?

2 Likes

All great!! I love the shut up one especially!!!

2 Likes

Your quote and people pairings are spot on!

:metal:

2 Likes

@endymion The people are Tim Holtz people and the quotes are book pages.

@audity yeah, so funny!

@JoyfulClover thank you!

1 Like

Great collection of ATC’s!
I especially love the backgrounds (your cut up masterboards).

2 Likes

Those are faboo…I love that collage-y style!

2 Likes

“If she wouldn’t be so hatefule to me, I might not hide from her” hahahaha too funny.

Your use of the dry wall tape is great. I esp like it with the gold paint.

2 Likes

You have been busy! Awesome job!

1 Like

These are great! I love the dry wall tape, too!

1 Like

Very nice! I really like your backgrounds, there’s so much color and texture to enjoy! I like the combination of ephemera on the ‘Live out loud’ ATC.

1 Like

Wow, how cool are these?! The backgrounds are amazing! :star_struck:

1 Like

There is just so much artful detail and so much fun in each of these small spaces.

Love the background colours! They aren’t rainbow but they are since all the colours are there. Nice!