Acrylic Paintings

I made these acrylics painting a bit after school ended.
I think my fave is definitely the one with the clouds and sun. (My mom made it her background on her phone :blush:)

32 Likes

I did make it the background for my phone! It makes me happy every time I see it. They are both so beautiful.

4 Likes

I agree! These are both beautiful and really well done! I’m so impressed by the technique you used on the second painting. You did an amazing job of swirling the colors just enough to give it a raindrop on water effect.

6 Likes

Oh, I really love these.

3 Likes

These are beautiful!! I do really like the clouds and sun, too.

2 Likes

These are both very striking and lovely. The 2nd one catches my attention the most.

3 Likes

These are great, I love how you’ve caught the broken reflections in the water on the second one

4 Likes

Beautiful! The first one is so serene but I love the second one!!

4 Likes

They are both beautiful, but the second one is the one that catches my eye. I love that so much. I hope it is framed in your house!

5 Likes

These are both amazing! So very well done! I can see why you mom wanted to be able to see your work so frequently.

Glad to see you back! I hope we’ll see more of your work!

4 Likes

Oh! These are phenomenal! I love them both so much that I wouldn’t be able to pick a favorite. Your composition and layout is so striking on both.

6 Likes

The blue sky and sun is also my favorite! It gives off such a hopeful feeling.

2 Likes

Thank youu!! It was super hard to do but it looked good in the end!

4 Likes

Wow! Fantastic job on the first one getting the perspective right. When I see this I can totally imagine lying back in the grass under a tree with the sun shining down.

4 Likes

:art: :sun_with_face: :cloud_with_rain: Congratulations! Your Acrylic Paintings are a Featured Project this week! :cloud_with_rain: :sun_with_face: :art:

6 Likes

Thank you! I think this was my favorite thing to paint. It was super fun

2 Likes

These are absolutely beautiful!! I love the way you painted the clouds and the ripples, wonderful sense of life and movement!

2 Likes

these are gorgeous!!!
you are so talented – thanks for sharing your art!

2 Likes

Yes, my eyes keep going back to that one.

Your clouds and sun and leafy branches are outstanding, but it’s the raindrops in the puddle that my eyes keep straying back to. I guess it’s such a unique perspective not seen much. Also, the blue, black and gray are striking contrasts. As others have shared, your raindrop ripples are so cleverly done that it’s hard to not look. Plus, I love rainy days, especially when I don’t have to go out. Both paintings are remarkable!