All-From-Stash Valentines! đź’™

I think everyone has received from me now for the Handmade Valentine Card Exchange so if for some reason you haven’t, I apologize for ruining the surprise.

So, after I made my Cross Stitch Valentines I had started organizing my craft room just a little. When I was going through some things and putting stuff away I got excited about all the bits and bobs I was finding. Papers and things I hadn’t seen forever. It made me actually want to do some papercrafting!

(Side note: I have a hobby of collecting scrapbooking supplies but not actually scrapbooking. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

So, I let @Kwality570 know that I wanted to do five more cards and off I went and dove into my supplies! They all have kinda the same “feel” because I used a lot of the same pages from a paper pad I love but they’re all a tad different.

This one is the most basic, but isn’t the sentiment lovely?

This one is also simple but I stole this picture from an old Flow magazine and I love it so much. I can’t remember who got this one but I hope you love the little picture!!

Here’s a closer look at this picture I love! :heart:

So, I was enjoying sewing on the paper (I always think that looks so fancy!) and had the idea to make a pocket card! I stuffed it with little tidbits of ephemra and pretties, including a feather which I kinda loved. I had a professional scrapbooker friend who gifted me a couple packs of feathers from a scrapbook company and I’ve literally had them for 6+ years and have never used them for anything.

And since I loved the pocket so much, I made another!

I thought this couple from another Flow magazine would make a lovely Valentine’s card as well. With their “look” and the feathers it reminds me of a vintage, French side show type feeling. Lol!

Here’s a shot of all my paper cards together!

I made the envelopes to go with them but I might not have gotten a picture of them. I hope you all liked them! I have more Valentine’s cards than I got Christmas cards! Ya’ll rock!

28 Likes

Love those pocket cards!

I love sewing fabric onto paper…you got a nice mix of a lot of different things…the feathers are a really nice touch…everything from stash…even better!

1 Like

I got the one with the fox bookmark and I really thought the feather was a great touch! So glad I was on your list! Thank you for the lovely card! :heart:

3 Likes

You’re welcome! Glad you liked it’ :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hooray for stash busting! These are all great :heart:

2 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Oooooh love! I didn’t receive one of these, but I’d love to do a happy mail exchange with you x

2 Likes

When I saw these in your other post, I was hoping you’d give them their own so I could gush about how much I love those pockets :heart_eyes:. And the mermaids, and…

2 Likes

I got the greenhouse picture and I love it! I used to have a black cat named Jasmine, so the little scene really touched my heart. All your Valentines are so charming, and so exquisitely made.

4 Likes

Aww! I’m glad you are the one that got that one then! I’m glad you liked it!! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

These are so wonderful and sweet.

2 Likes

These are simply wonderful!

2 Likes

These turned out soooo cool. I love those little pockets full of pretty things. I’m so impressed and enamored! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

I got the one pictured at the top, and I don’t consider it “basic!” The inside also had some ephemera on it, which kicked it up a notch. I think it was the first card I received. And, I love that it’s a card that I can keep on display well past Valentine’s Day!

2 Likes

Congrats! Your Valentines are one of this week’s featured projects. You rock!

3 Likes

Woohoo!! Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I got the bookmark one with the cats! I love it to much. I collect bookmarks too, so it was absolutely purr-fect! Love all of them.

2 Likes

Ahh! Good to know! Glad you got a kitty bookmark one then!

1 Like

Congratulations! Your project was one of the Best of 2021! Yoooooou ROCK!