Animal Crossing Felt Ornament

This ornament was made for the Ongoing Ornament Swap.
Ongoing Ornament Swap 2020 Discussion and Gallery

WOO HOO! It’s Blathers from Animal Crossing.

He’s a wool felt ornament, made for @roler. I tried to bling him out for the holidays using sequins and beads and shiny ribbon for his tie.

Blathers is one of my favorite characters from Animal Crossing. :heart:

23 Likes

HOO HOOT!! Whhat a remarkable specimen, if only I could keep one for myself. Alas, roler was claimed and she gets to enjoy Blathers herself!

:slight_smile: :owl:

4 Likes

I don’t play Animal Crossing but if the characters are this cute I may have to start!
Great job, Love his extra blingyness!

2 Likes

Very cute!!

2 Likes

I love his expression. Great job!

2 Likes

I love love love him so much! He will have pride of place on my tree! XD

1 Like

Oh I love Blathers!! He’s wonderful, you did an amazing job, the expression on his face is perfect!

2 Likes

So cute!

1 Like

What a gorgeous little ornament. I love the little bits of sparkle and bling you added to him!!!

1 Like

Omg I LOVE IT! I don’t play animal crossing but this is so cute. I love the way you made it and the sequins and stuff!

1 Like

It’s so cute!

2 Likes

He’s perfect!

1 Like

They all are!

1 Like

He’s so well made. I love the sequins.

1 Like

Thanks so much! My lack of control with sequins goes way back…

When my sister and I were kids, we liked to make Christmas ornaments, and we did that almost every year. My sister’s were always quite tastefully and stylishly done. She was pretty much Martha Stewart from the age of 6 onwards!

On the other hand, I would often cover every last millimeter of my ornaments with sequins and beads! The flashier, the better!
:star_struck:

2 Likes