Ongoing Ornament Swap 2020 Discussion and Gallery

Let’s talk about ornaments and show off our goodies!

Claim Thread

Welcome @endymion and @AuFish Pop over here real quick and say hello, then you can begin claiming!

1 Like

I have never done an OWS so I figure this may be a good one to try.

1 Like

Happy to have you! If you have any questions, let me know! I really like the ongoing style because you can choose who to claim and how many claims you feel comfortable making.

Happy swapping!

1 Like

Sending my Q now! :smiley:

2 Likes

Excited about this one! I’ll be juggling 3 swaps, so lots of crafting in October for me!

2 Likes

It has been quite awhile since I’ve been in an ongoing type swap. Hopefully I won’t mess up to much.

2 Likes

I’m still super intimidated by ongoing swaps, but I signed up for this one! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m browsing 2020 ornaments on Etsy, and even though I don’t cuss, I just just purchased this beauty for my tree because it sums up the year.

5 Likes

Hahaha! Agree with the sentiment!

I finished my ornament for @AuFish last night. Just need to package it and send it. On to the next claim! :smile:

1 Like

You’re a machine! I have a few pieces together for your $5 swap. I need to get going before I claim here. Early claiming is great, except when you’re hoping to be underway with your other swaps …

1 Like

Sometimes, I like to juggle projects. :grin:
When you are working on 4 things at once, you never get bored!!!

1 Like

Hoping to squeeze out a little more crafting time tonight. I’m trying not to make another claim until it is almost finished.

I’m trying to resist claiming Roler. Those themes are SO fun, but I probably ought to put the brakes on more claims until I finish up some other swaps…

1 Like

I’d tell you to give in to temptation, but that seems a bit self-serving :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I really wanted to claim @endymion back for RBG, and when inspiration struck, I did! Working on it now! I just purchased a pattern to work on my ornament for @roler.

2 Likes

Aww, thanks! I’m hoping to get started on my ornament for @endymion soon. Still mulling over different possibilities for @Lynx2Lancer’s Animal Crossing theme!

2 Likes

I’m brimming with craft energy lately! Already got another ornament almost finished, and have the next one all planned.

I might be neglecting my household chores a little bit… but hey, I have craft deadlines! :laughing:

4 Likes

I definitely get it! Right now my only problem is that my craft stash is a MESS right now, and so unorganized I’m having trouble finding on specific supply I KNOW I have… fortunately I’ve still got some time to find it!!

1 Like

Ooooh, I can relate to that. I hate it when I know I have something and just can’t figure out where it is at the moment.

Inevitably, after I’ve bought something new and used some of it, then I find what I was looking for!

3 Likes