Annual Orange Bread

I make this every Christmas. My family would Lynch me if I didn’t: I’ve been told it’s just not Christmas without Orange bread! I cut down on the number a bit this year-only making 12 loaves this time! :grin:

As promised, the recipe:

22 Likes

They look very pretty! I have a sister who does all of the holiday baking for me and my brother. I hope her package gets to us soon!

Your family will enjoy this tradition for sure!

3 Likes

Why don’t we have smellovision yet? :sob:

They are STUNNING!

4 Likes

Wow! They look amazing :smiley:

I don’t really make bread, as I often feel (probably unnecessarily) intimidated by the process :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Just gorgeous

1 Like

Thanks guys! And… this is really the only bread I make, but it usually gets made in such copious quantity that it makes up for all the bread I didn’t make through the rest of the year. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Gorgeous loaves! And the words “orange bread” sound soooo goooood.

2 Likes

Thank you! It is definitely tasty!

Is this a family secret or do we get a recipeeeeeee?? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

That looks and sounds AMAZING!

2 Likes

Thanks, guys! I’m at work right now but when I’m done I’ll try to remember to post up the recipe!

1 Like

It looks delish! What a lovely tradition :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

I added the recipe. :hugs:

2 Likes

Woo-hoo! Recipe for the win! :star: :tada:

Edited to Add I love that it’s handwritten and covered in cooking stains. Let’s you know it’s loved, and makes it part of family history so obviously. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This still sounds super yummy, but maybe my favorite part of the post is the well-loved recipe card!

1 Like

Congratulations! Your project was one of the Best of 2021! Yoooooou ROCK!