Apothecary cabinet

I made this for @MissingWillow in the box of Whimsies swap.

All the drawers open! It was quite a challenge, but I was glad that my pattern worked out ok. I was hoping for a frosted glass look for the drawer pulls - not sure if I really pulled that off, but I was reasonably pleased with the final result!

Some in- progress shots:

Thanks for looking!

16 Likes

I love this so much. It makes me day dream of having a life size one in my home to store all of the miniatures and whimsies Iโ€™ve collected! I adore all of those little shelves!

3 Likes

Oh myโ€ฆall the tiny drawers! Amazing!!

2 Likes

I was wondering how you made this little treasure. Holy fiddly folding, Batman! Itโ€™s amazing and I canโ€™t wait to use it in a scene. I LOVE it!

3 Likes

This is gorgeous! Iโ€™m always so impressed by people who make such tiny things that look so real.

2 Likes

Wow! Your in-progress shots really show how much work went into this. The drawer pulls are fantastic!

2 Likes

The cabinet is incredible! I know how much work went into this, because we talked. LOL! Itโ€™s absolutely stunning.

1 Like

Thanks, everyone! It was fun! Thankfully I was able to do a lot of it while working!

Oh, wow! Itโ€™s so tiny, yet functional. Iโ€™m so in awe of your skills with miniaturesโ€ฆ beautiful, working furniture, fairy-sized.

1 Like

Thanks!!

So very cool! You have mad skills.

1 Like

So tiny and delicate! This turned out so well.

1 Like

Whoa, what?! Amazing!

1 Like

The frosted glass knobs are fabulous and such a great detail!

1 Like

Thanks, everyone!

I love it!

1 Like

Thank you!!

Ho.ly. Cats! Iโ€™m speechless.

1 Like

Lol! Thanks!