Appliqued Bigfoot Throw Pillow

This was created for @TheMistressT, who loves Bigfoot, and has a very woodsy guest room. I used all scrap fabric and a zipper from my stash for the front. The back fabric was purchased from Spoonflower. Bigfoot himself is made of flannel, so he’s soft to pet. The trees are quilting cottons from previous projects, including the brown branch pattern, which is the border to a quilt my husband & I made together when we were dating.

27 Likes

I love this so much!! So well done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I LOVE IT SO MUCH! It’s so utter perfect for me and my guest room! The applique is so gorgeously rendered and the fabrics just right. I love hearing that the branch-pattern has such a sweet source project!

5 Likes

Lol, I saw the title of this post and thought it was going to be something created by @TheMistressT. I love that it is instead something made for TheMistressT. You did a wonderful job on this @MistressJennie! This is such a fun pillow and it’s definitely the perfect addition to a woodsy themed room!

5 Likes

So well done! Perfect fabric choices! This is one of those items that will be cherished!

3 Likes

This is so cool!!! Omg this is my favorite pillow ever! You did an amazing job. I’m sire she was thrilled to receive it!

3 Likes

I love this. I’m a huge Bigfoot & Yeti fan. Fun pillow!

3 Likes

Oh my gosh, that rocks! I love all your fabric choices.

2 Likes

That is awesome.

2 Likes

Awesome I need to make something similar for the grandkids. They are obsessed with the sneaky Sasquatch game.

2 Likes

So perfect for @TheMistressT!

4 Likes

This came out really great!

2 Likes

Awesome! I’d be trying to figure out how to display both sides at once. :laughing:

3 Likes

This is so rad!

1 Like

I love this!! So cool on both sides.

1 Like

Congrats! Your Bigfoot Throw Pillow is one of this week’s featured projects. Way to go!

3 Likes

It’s a spot on gift for @TheMistressT! I love it! And, the backing fabric is wonderful… I am tempted to order some (but, I truly must resist).

2 Likes

That silhouette is unmistakable. I love that it is furry!

2 Likes

Oh my word, I love this! I live in Washington, so this guy is our mascot. This pillow brought him justice!

2 Likes

Love this!

2 Likes