April 28, 2023 - Swap Badges are Here!

Aww! Thanks for the monster kudos! I can’t wait to get 50 and I’m so close! Congrats to @Lynx for our first 50!!!

12 Likes

We officially have three members with the 50 Swap Monster Badge!
A special congrats to @Lynx for being the first to obtain this badge. This month she is joined by @Thanate and @Kwality570 !! Such an exclusive and amazing club!

13 Likes

Hurray! Welcome ladies to the 50 swap club! So cool!

7 Likes

Wow you guys, that’s fantastic!

5 Likes

So sweet! One day I’ll get the gray kitty 1 SWAP badge!

8 Likes

Hello!!!

You’re well on your way to hitting the swap requirements:

1. You are at least 16 years old.
  2. You have been a LC member for at least 1 month.
  3. You have posted at least 15 times on LC.
    You are not signed up for more than the swap limit. If you have never swapped on LC, you may only sign up for one swap. Once you have completed that swap successfully, you may sign up for up to five swaps at a time.

@gozer @geekgirl and I am the swap moderators here on Lettuce Craft. If you have any questions about swapping, feel free to send us a message!

Here is the home for the full list of swap rules:

10 Likes

Thanks so much! I’ve bookmarked this.

5 Likes

It is my pleasure to announce that @Bunny1kenobi has completed 50 swaps! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing your wonderful creations with our community! We are so glad you are here, and you make this place better with your cheerful attitude and unique talent!

And I don’t think we did a shout-out for @Geekgirl, who is now at 54 swaps! Not only is she whipping up amazing creations to share with our members, but she is also spending her time organizing, modding, and keeping track of the swap! We couldn’t do it without you! Thank you so much!

17 Likes

WHOA. Just, like… :exploding_head:

CONGRATULATIONS to both @Bunny1kenobi and @geekgirl for so much crafting and sharing! DANG.

6 Likes

Congrats to both of you! Amazing craft energy and generosity,

3 Likes

Woohoo!! Super swappers!!!

2 Likes

KUDOS @Bunny1kenobi and @geekgirl !!!
beaniecap

1 Like

WOW, those are quite the accomplishments! Way to go @Bunny1kenobi and @geekgirl!

2 Likes

Congratulations @geekgirl and @Bunny1kenobi, you guys are brilliant!!

2 Likes

Wow–that is great! And such great swap partners as well!

2 Likes

Congratulations @Bunny1kenobi and @geekgirl! Well-deserved, indeed!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! And way to go, @geekgirl! You are one Uber-talented lady!

PS - I love that the badge is a Kwality monster!! :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Cough, Cough
I, gozer, made it to 50 swaps! Feels weird to pat myself on the back, but I am. I am proud that I did it. Thanks to all my amazing partners who made every swap worth it!

19 Likes

Yay, you! That’s a heck of an accomplishment, and deserves to be celebrated.

3 Likes

WOOHOO! Congratulations! You deserve to self-pat!

3 Likes