April 28, 2023 - Swap Badges are Here!

I did too. I can’t believe that I have done 50! Wow! The badges are super cute. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Wow! I better get swapping if I want more of those cute badges! How fun is this?

7 Likes

I can’t believe that I have done 5! I never have time on my craft schedule to swap!

9 Likes

LOL. I can’t believe there have BEEN 50 swaps in our new home! For a while there it was just a couple at a time, in small batches. Since there were only coming in groups, I stopped checking on the open swaps as often. But nothing will stop the itch to craft for one another, and it seems I have missed just how many wonderful swaps we’ve had here! I’ll need to check in - and join in! - more often!

8 Likes

@gozer thanks for all the super cute badges you made!

FYI - if anyone is itching to get more swap badges, feel free to suggest swap ideas on the New Swap Idea thread.

If you are new to organizing we can help walk you through the process!!!

7 Likes

I added the images of all the badges to the top of this thread!
Which is your favorite?

5 Likes

Love these! For me it doesn’t get any better than a cat in a box (:heart_eyes_cat:), but I now have motivation to reach 50.

4 Likes

I love them all! A Kwality monster is the ultimate as far as I’m concerned.

5 Likes

Who can pick a fave of these? ALL SO CUTE!

3 Likes

@Lynx is our premier Monster swapper!

8 Likes

Goals! Those are fabulous and motivating…

4 Likes

I love them all but I have to say the 5 swaps with the little tale sticking out is a close second to the KwalityMonster!!! :star_struck:

7 Likes

They are all too cute! The Kwality monster is awesome!

4 Likes

Aww! Thanks for the monster kudos! I can’t wait to get 50 and I’m so close! Congrats to @Lynx for our first 50!!!

12 Likes

We officially have three members with the 50 Swap Monster Badge!
A special congrats to @Lynx for being the first to obtain this badge. This month she is joined by @Thanate and @Kwality570 !! Such an exclusive and amazing club!

12 Likes

Hurray! Welcome ladies to the 50 swap club! So cool!

7 Likes

Wow you guys, that’s fantastic!

5 Likes

So sweet! One day I’ll get the gray kitty 1 SWAP badge!

8 Likes

Hello!!!

You’re well on your way to hitting the swap requirements:

1. You are at least 16 years old.
  2. You have been a LC member for at least 1 month.
  3. You have posted at least 15 times on LC.
    You are not signed up for more than the swap limit. If you have never swapped on LC, you may only sign up for one swap. Once you have completed that swap successfully, you may sign up for up to five swaps at a time.

@gozer @geekgirl and I am the swap moderators here on Lettuce Craft. If you have any questions about swapping, feel free to send us a message!

Here is the home for the full list of swap rules:

10 Likes

Thanks so much! I’ve bookmarked this.

5 Likes