April 28, 2023 - Swap Badges are Here!

It is my pleasure to announce that @Bunny1kenobi has completed 50 swaps! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing your wonderful creations with our community! We are so glad you are here, and you make this place better with your cheerful attitude and unique talent!

And I don’t think we did a shout-out for @Geekgirl, who is now at 54 swaps! Not only is she whipping up amazing creations to share with our members, but she is also spending her time organizing, modding, and keeping track of the swap! We couldn’t do it without you! Thank you so much!

17 Likes

WHOA. Just, like… :exploding_head:

CONGRATULATIONS to both @Bunny1kenobi and @geekgirl for so much crafting and sharing! DANG.

6 Likes

Congrats to both of you! Amazing craft energy and generosity,

3 Likes

Woohoo!! Super swappers!!!

2 Likes

KUDOS @Bunny1kenobi and @geekgirl !!!
beaniecap

1 Like

WOW, those are quite the accomplishments! Way to go @Bunny1kenobi and @geekgirl!

2 Likes

Congratulations @geekgirl and @Bunny1kenobi, you guys are brilliant!!

2 Likes

Wow–that is great! And such great swap partners as well!

2 Likes

Congratulations @Bunny1kenobi and @geekgirl! Well-deserved, indeed!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! And way to go, @geekgirl! You are one Uber-talented lady!

PS - I love that the badge is a Kwality monster!! :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Cough, Cough
I, gozer, made it to 50 swaps! Feels weird to pat myself on the back, but I am. I am proud that I did it. Thanks to all my amazing partners who made every swap worth it!

19 Likes

Yay, you! That’s a heck of an accomplishment, and deserves to be celebrated.

3 Likes

WOOHOO! Congratulations! You deserve to self-pat!

3 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Congrats! I always love your swap items.

3 Likes

Congratulations! You’re a thoughtful swapper- it’s always a treat to be partnered with you. :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Fifty swaps - 5-0! Seriously that is such an accomplishment! Congratulations to you and to all your lucky partners! Speaking of swap partners, have you found that you’ve had a huge variety of partners across 50 swaps, or do you often tend to be partnered with the same crafters?

3 Likes

Way to go! I love seeing the things you make, whether they are for yourself, swaps, charities, family, friends…just so many cute and useful things…and seeing your drawings progress over the years has been wonderful!

Toot your own horn…you deserve it, but you have plenty of people that can sing your praises as well! WOOHOO!

4 Likes

I’ve gotten a variety. Swappers tend to ebb and flow so there are always new people joining to swap with.

6 Likes