Art Journaling Craftalong - 2021

Those are perfect!! And so many strips…You know what to do…

2 Likes

They’d make a really cool new book cover!

1 Like

I ordered from them too after I saw your reference.

The shipping to Canada was only $1, not sure how this fellow makes any money.

1 Like

Hahaha I had to go back and re-read your message after I couldn’t find where to order “paper shreds” on their site :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

LOL …but I’m seriously thinking about ordering more just for the scraps! :rofl: I should leave a review to let him know how much I loved the packing :heart:

2 Likes

Ooh nice! the paper strips would work great for quilling, just saying :wink:

Working on my face for tomorrow’s zoom. I drew her on tissue paper with pencil then went over with a waterproof pigma brush and erased all of the pencil.

6 Likes

I just picked up a book of Tamara de Lempicka’s painting, your face has similar eyes, how cool!

I wish I could take credit but I followed the Toni Burt face drawing tutorial from above. Drawing is not my strong suit :slight_smile:

Oh, me either. I am dreadful at illustration. However you make it, it’s something you made though so celebrate! It looks great.

1 Like

Alisa Burke has a bunch of her art journal classes on sale this weekend for $10. I got her 12-month series. Just in case anyone is interested here’s the link:

5 Likes

Ooooh, I might try one! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Abbeeroad !
That 12 month one is a good deal. But I’m kinda interested in the recyclers journal class.

2 Likes

Ahhh, why do you keep putting these in front of me? :rofl:

I’m thinking about that one, too. Or the homebody one, but I have a hunch it’s going to more drawy-paintery than I am.

2 Likes

I signed up for the recyclers one :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’ve only gotten through the welcome and supplies but I’m excited and looking forward to the rest :grin: I’ll let you guys know what I think again after I’ve made some progress :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve been signing up for so many classes and workshops lately (in addition to needing to finish the classes I already bought) so I’m going to try to show some restraint and not sign up for any more for a while. If history is any indicator, I’ll be posting here tomorrow about which class I signed up for :joy:

5 Likes

Haha. I def thought of you with that one!

1 Like

I’m with you - just joined the Watch Learn Play with a WorkofHeart studio and Rusted Roots thru SouthernGals Designs. In addition to Fodder School and a few others I’m too embarrassed to mention…

2 Likes

I also joined Watch Learn Play after enjoying the preview. It’s probably safer for me if you don’t mention the others you joined :joy:

Welp… I signed up for two more :face_with_hand_over_mouth: and added one to my mental wish list :upside_down_face: I’ve never done online classes like this but I’m enjoying the Recycled Journal and want to try more when I’m done :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes