Art Journaling Craftalong - 2021

I love the depth of these pages and the way you’ve been able to layer the neutrals and make really striking pages.

1 Like

These will be fun to highlight whatever you add to the framed sections!

I’m excited for Sunday, yay!

I’ve been playing along with the Alisa Burke Journal Petite class and I feel like it’s opening my eyes to so many great techniques. Highly recommend! Here are some of the spreads I’ve done so far.

13 Likes

I’ll have to watch and play on my own :kissing_heart: Family lunch followed by a craft day with an actual human being! :laughing: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Those are fun! I really like the soap bubble look on your last page! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

These are great! I’m still painting pages. But I am ready to play!

1 Like

So cool! I love the landscape layout of your journal. I am never happy with my lettering (today’s was blah) but yours is great!!

1 Like

Those look great! I’m behind on that class but I’ll catch up eventually.

1 Like

Well poo, I missed today’s Zoom! But it was for decent reasons. Sorry to miss it, just the same!

Here are my pages from today’s zoom.

And here are the stickers I made before hand with some watercolors and text stamps

13 Likes

The two different backgrounds create totally different moods! I need to find those large circle stickers…I have only been able to find small mailing ones!

These are 1.5” stickers made by Avery that I found on Amazon, I’m going to look for some 2” ones as well. The pages I was working on today are 5x7”. (Edited to fix the paper size).

Here is the link for the stickers.

2 Likes

I have been trying not to buy more stuff…but, at the end of the month, I will get over $60 in points to use up! I will put it on my list!

1 Like

If you have other labels, you could also use your circle punch to make larger circles.

1 Like

you have a library card text stamp??? it looks so cool.

both pieces look great.

2 Likes

I love those pages @photojenn and those circle stickers swoon they are fab.

This was my page for today, so nice to see you guys again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I used acrylics with a brayer for the base.
Mica powder
Watercolor brushes
Printed pages cut into circles.
Acrylic paint spatters.
Sakura jelly pen
Brick background stamp with purple ink
Posca pen.

13 Likes

Here’s my page.

I enjoyed this one.

Here’s the one I started in one of my grandmas old cookbooks. I like how I can see the words “meat” and “bacon grease” lol.

And here’s the little one I did in my Alisa Burke petite journal the other day.

13 Likes

Beautiful pages you guys! This was a fun one. Jess and I were a couple hours too late to join but we did it on our own:

It’s very pink lol.

9 Likes

“bacon grease” and “meats” can stand proudly with TT… :laughing:

1 Like

Just some destressing with good ol’ Crayola markers.

8 Likes