Art Journaling Craftalong - 2022

What’s the yellow thing?

Aww, thank you :heart:

Eraser

1 Like

$11 isn’t bad.
An ArtSnacks monthly subscription is $25/month and you only get 4-5 items. For like $40 you get 5-6 items and a full sized surface to work on.

1 Like

You’re enabling again :smiley: Had to look this up and try a month since they will ship to me.

1 Like

Who, me :angel:

2 Likes

I think I can make today’s zoom, might not do the video but I’ve missed seeing everyone so I’ll join for the company.

2 Likes

I got enabled as well…lol!!!

1 Like

This was a fun page, I might have to make a second one!

10 Likes

Argh, I missed you guys again. Life getting in the way. I love that page @photojenn

3 Likes

Here is my page. I am working on another one with brighter colors. I really enjoyed this one…thanks, @geekgirl …always learning new things with these Zooms…and, finding new supplies to get as well! lol

I decided not to do splatters since I did have a lot of white already.

9 Likes

Thanks for joining in! I enjoyed this one

Here is mine.

And after I finished up the first background thst I wasn’t liking too much. It’s a bit busy

10 Likes

That rose on the second one is fabulous!!

I also did a brighter one…and I like it better…

9 Likes

And once again I spy a supply I want!
Where can I find the diamond grid stencil?

Your page is pretty!

Missed participating today, but hopefully next time

3 Likes

I like both of yours, your flower drawings are fabulous.

1 Like

These look so great you guys!! I’m going to have to try this page!

1 Like

It’s one of the Tim Holtz mini layering stencils. I think this one was from set 9

I have a diamond patterned stencil very similar from Aliexpress that cost 99 cents, free shipping. Takes 6 weeks to arrive usually but that’s where all my stencils are from.

It’s a really simple shape so you could also make one with an exacto knife and piece of cardstock or manila tag.

1 Like

Thx for the info!
Also @photojenn