ATCoin Swap - Gallery S/U 10/26-11/9-21, S/O 11/30/21

Oooh I love the gorgeous texture that @Smmarrt 's coins have, just beautiful.

I forgot to post the beautiful handmade card that @megwell sent with the great ATCoins!

4 Likes

I actually can’t take credit for that part; I got the card from @geekgirl in a Nerd Games raffle :gift:.

3 Likes

Well, you sent it, though!

1 Like

There are no rules! Everything goes with these little beauties and I’m sure the recipients were thrilled with their coins! I know I am. :slight_smile:

I love all of these additions to the gallery. The texture, the layering, the collaging are all so great!

2 Likes

These are the coins I received from @curiousfae yesterday. Apologies for the less than stellar picture; I’m never home in the daylight during the week. Her cheery art brightened my day, and I am especially in awe of the poppy.

8 Likes

Another wonderful set!

I got the most awesome set of ATCoins from the phenomenal @curiousfae ! I was so lucky to get partnered with her. She is so talented and amazing.

First up was my Bride of Frankenstien theme. She was inspired by the Funko Pop dolls.

This amazingly beautiful cat. I love her hand drawing.

And last, but not least, this gorgeous planet. It sparkles and is so stunning.

Thank you Curiousfae!

7 Likes

ooh these are luscious

2 Likes

These are so good - I love the kitty and the galaxy in the background of the planet - such good artistic skills :scream:

2 Likes

Ooo! I love how different each of these last two sets are, but both so beautifully made and creative!