Autumn Equinox Mug Rug - Craft the Equinox 2022 Challenge Entry

Thank you, friends! I was afraid my vision wouldnt translate and it would be like, “Really, lady? That’s a stretch.” But if you see it too then I feel good about it being an appropriate contest entry. Thanks!

Wow! This is a wonderful reflection of you and your lake! (pun intended) Seriously, I’m so glad it’s a part of the Challenge!

1 Like

The colors are very pretty.

2 Likes

Not sure which I love more, your mug rug or your mug! So fun!

1 Like

Thanks, guys!

I see your vision! Love the additions you made to the mug rug as well. Good use of that sturdy and colorful yarn as well.

A perfect way to enjoy a beverage in this changing season!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Ooh, this is gorgeous! Every bit of it, the project & your thoughts & feelings about it too.

1 Like

I really like all the colors in this! What a fun mug rug, I’d feel inspired every time I set my coffee down!

1 Like

Thank you, both!

1 Like

This is beautiful! I love your description, too. I think you hit the mail on the head! To me it actually looks a little like Van Gogh, if he was a fiber artist.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I love how you took advantage of the gorgeous way those colors are pooling to make a piece of art!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face: Yeehaw! Your amazing craft is a Featured Project this week! :horse:

2 Likes

Wow, thanks!

I’m late to the comment party because I wanted to finish my entry before looking at others.

I totally see your description!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Just 2 DAYS more for everyone to enter their own cool project into the Craft The Equinox Challenge!

1 Like

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

It’s time to vote! The poll is live through Oct 27! Choose carefully, friends!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

1 Like