Axolotl plushies!

Welcome! Oh my goodness! So stinking cute. Axolotls are so cool.

1 Like

Yeah they are, also I need help figuring out how to post, could you help please?

Sure! What do you need help on? Pictures? Posting in general?

1 Like

Yeah, just posting in general

They are super cute!

This thread has the most information and helpful tips, but if you need more specific you can always pm me and I can help you out. You can also ask questions on tips and tricks thread.

1 Like

Looked through the whole thing. I’m still confused on how to post a picture or drawing

These are so cute! I hope you continue making patterns and sharing your results. These are adorable!

These are adorable. I too am impressed by your embroidery creating skills!

These are too cute! I just want to hug on one all day. Was working with the minky hard?

It wasn’t that hard, the only thing that’s a bit difficult is that it doesn’t stretch much so you have to make sure everything lines up well. Otherwise it was nice to work with!

Absolutely axolotly adorable!!

I never knew I needed axolotl plushies on my life … but I do. These are adorable!

So cute!
Great job making an idea into a reality. They look really well put together.
The purple was an unexpected color choice that I absolutely love!

Cutest face ever! Thank you for sharing them!

I really really lime this and want one! You did a really good job! he looks like a pokemon version of an axolotl

I looked at a model of a Mudkip for inspiration for the body shape, so it makes sense that it reminded you of Pokemon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats! Your axolotl plushie is one of this week’s featured projects! Way to go!

I LOVE axolotls! We have three at the school where I work and I just love how they always look like they’re smiling.

Oh these guys are super cute!!! I want one!