Back To School Photo Prop

One of my dearest ones is harnessing her mightiness and going back to school this fall to pursue a new dream down a new path! Yeah, she’s AWESOME like that. Because I was insisting on (planning on nagging about) a First Day of School photo, I decided to make her a photo prop!

The files are from SVGCuts, except the logo and letters which I put together using Photoshop and Cricut Design Space.

You know what’s kind of hard? Making a clever photo of your Back To School photo prop without a back-to-schooler! First, I tried including Delia who seemed kind of interested.

1stDay-02

Then she decided that she was happy with her current level of education and non-monetary contributions to our household, thank you very much. Now please let her continue with her nap.

1stDay-03

Then I realized I knew just the guy-on-the-go to pose with my creation! He wasn’t going to stop, look at the camera, and smile or anything, but it was the best I could do.

If I get a photo of the school girl I will ask to share it here. :wink: :wink: :wink: It’s going to be a few weeks before classes start for her, though.

18 Likes

That’s adorable, especially if you friend is who I think it is. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

:wink: :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Best school prop EVER! It will definitely be used to showcase the excitement of the first day. :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

This is so awesome!

Haha. Great stand in. Though I was expecting a certain skeleton…maybe it’s too early for him. :wink:

3 Likes

This rocks so hard! Your friend is super lucky to have you in her life!

Awww, thanks friends!

OMG! Why didn’t I think of that!? So obvious, too.

2 Likes

We’ll need to see a photo of you on day one.

3 Likes

Love love love it! Gotta see an action shot eventually.

Flippin’ awesome my friend.

Thanks, y’all! I have it on good authority that there will be a photo from the recipient on her first day. Ahem.

First day!!!

10 Likes

I love this so much! Best of luck to you in school, kittykill!

YAY!! :apple:

Yay! Congrats! This photo needs to be side by side with a childhood first day photo. Because I’m thinking you’re taller but otherwise look about the same. :grin:

1 Like

All of this is delightful. :rofl:

Look how cute you are, @kittykill!

1 Like

I posted it in my marketing class today. Everyone got a kick out of it.

5 Likes

Awww! :heart_eyes: Congrats, @kittykill on the new path; I hope it goes great!