Beach Party Life Preserver Decoration

TheMisterT has a milestone birthday coming this spring and this summer we’re heading to the coast to celebrate with friends and family. We’re getting a beach house for a long weekend with his closest friends and sister and her husband - just a bunch of middle-aged debachers. On one afternoon we’ll have a party that includes our moms, his aunt, our teen nieces if they want to drive out there, etc.

ANYWAY, this will be the first of several posts over the next few months of stuff I am making for his birthday and his weekend celebration. “Mucho” is a running joke of his and his core dudes. I get my share of it, too. :crazy_face:

I made this label for the back for commemoration and to cover the uglies. The hoop is cut with a circle cutter and the letters with a Sizzix. “The Old Man & The Sea” is the party/weekend theme - not because of anything really to do with the novel or with Hemingway, but because he’s and old man and we’ll be at the beach! :grimacing: :rofl:

ANYWAY, this will be the first of several posts over the next few month of stuff I am making for his birthday and his weekend celebration. “Mucho” is a running joke with him and his core dudes. I get my share of it, too. :crazy_face:

I was able to hang it right on the fridge where a lot of party guests would see it!

11 Likes

Great theme and cute decor piece for it!

Thank you!!!

This is gonna be awesome!! The old man and the sea is a perfect theme! And I’m sure you’ll make it spectacularly memorable!

Awww, THANK YOU!!! I’m not going to go ALL OUT, but I have a few fun things planned. :eye: :eye_in_speech_bubble: :wink:

1 Like

This is a great theme and I love the personal touch. I’m sure it will be a special celebration!

1 Like

Mucho coolio, lol!

1 Like

Thanks so much, friends!