Beaded Necklaces - Destash Edition

In an effort to destash some of my beads and use up the 800 eye pins that I bought, I made a few necklaces. They’re nothing too fancy, but will work well to dress up an outfit. They can be layered as they’re all slightly different lengths, and the colors compliment each other well enough.

This one is lepidolite in three sizes:

I have had these glass beads in stash for ages, and they were originally going to be a charm bracelet:

This one is blue sunstone, jasper, and a few Swarovski crystals (I had to add a bit of chain to make up for the length), and I was going for a planet/moons and stars look:

Thanks for looking!

20 Likes

These are really pretty. Sometimes an elegant touch is best!

2 Likes

Ooooh, pretty! Love the mixed bead necklace.

1 Like

Ooh, these are pretty! I didn’t realize the different techniques that went into the jewelry making process until I took @MistressJennie’s class. Prior to that class, I suppose I just thought of beading as stringing beads on a string. As a result of that class though, I have much more respect for the work that went into these and how you connected each bead to the next one! Nice job with the bead/color combos. They all look great!

2 Likes

Thank you! They remind me of the costume jewelry my mom used to buy at those jewelry parties people had in the 1980s. I wish I had some of those old pieces, they were a trip.

1 Like

These are going to be great go-to pieces that you’ll wear for years!

2 Likes

So pretty! And yes, I bet they would look great layered.

1 Like

These are very pretty!

Gorgeous beads, excellent assembly. Very pretty indeed.

1 Like

These have a sophisticated, simple charm. Gorgeous!

1 Like

Thank you! They’re just my style.