Round 7 Swap Idea Thread

I made and received Halloween Ninnis…one of my all time favorite swaps and why I can’t get rid of my pile of fleece! lol…

I swear I have made a Ninni for every kid I knew back then…they are just so cute and easy and can be decorated to be any kind of Ninni…one of my favorites was a ballerina Ninni I made…

2 Likes

So far we have 9 officially proposed swaps!

1 Like

Haha! I could do both too, but I meant …

… so everyone can join :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Name of Swap: 1950s Swap
Swap Organizer: jemimah
Swap Requirements: All the coolest 1950s stuff. I’m thinking a large swap (1 large and 1 small OR 2 mediums; extras if partners agree)
Length of Swap: 6 weeks (2 weeks signup, 4 weeks crafting)

7 Likes

I cant host yet but I love anything Halloween or Christmas!

1 Like

I’m going to take one of my suggestions off the table and offer to host it! :partying_face:

Name of Swap: Masterboard Addicts Unite
Swap Organizer: Reinikka
Swap Requirements: three masterboards & one small made with a masterboard element
Length of Swap: four weeks (should be plenty!) after a two week signup period

Masterboards should be a minimum of 5 1/2" squared (aim for 6" but the 6" envelopes lie a little :roll_eyes:). The small item can be an ATC, altered tag, greeting card, etc. Everything should fit into an envelope and shipping should be low cost. Beginners & experts all welcome! Lets make a beautiful mess together! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Dang it. I could never say no to that. We’re going cottaging with friends & I volunteered to do a “messy painting” activity with the kids, masterboards! I’ll have plenty to choose from by the end!

5 Likes

Name of Swap: 12 Days of Christmas
Swap Organizer: geekgirl
Swap Requirements: 12 gifts for your partner, majority crafted. More details to come but some combo of small, medium, large.
Length of Swap: 3-4 months. Sign ups will be late July and send outs will be late Nov/early Dec.

13 Likes

I’d be up for joining a swap, if timing was such that most of the crafting time was over my summer holiday - the mug rug would be perfect, or the undercover fandom (undercover mug rug!!). Thanks for all the hosting offers & suggestions!

4 Likes

Hey, Noodle! It’s good to see you!!

2 Likes

I’m loving all these!! I know I’m not in a life spot where hosting would be a good idea (although I hope to be able to do that eventually; maybe later this year), but I’m looking forward to participating in a few.

My favorites so far!
Hosted already:
-Ninni
-Hoopla
-Mug Rug
-OTT Secret Swap
-1950’s (I love this idea,but not sure I’m up for a large, yet…)

Suggested but not hosted yet:
-TM Patches (I so need more!)
-Dotees
-Mythology

1 Like

I’ll put up a swap tonight - dotees or TM patches…so many choices!!

5 Likes

I should probably just drop in & remind people that Ongoing ATCs will continue monthly, in case anyone is interested in that & counting their swap slots. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I am not able to host the next round of the ongoing wish swap. If someone would like to be the organizer, please let me know, otherwise we will be taking a summer break.

4 Likes

Voting for swaps is up!

6 Likes

We have big news!

13 Likes

Great news!

4 Likes

This is exciting!
Can’t wait to see what opens up this fall :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s so exciting!!! Thanks as always for all the hard work! <3 <3

3 Likes