Birds, Bees, Flowers, Trees....Summertime Site Wide Challenge 6/2-6/30/2020

I swam in a dark gray pool in a hot area. It was too effective, the water was practically blood temperature. Probably nice in cooler weather.

3 Likes

I am not sure I could paint the pool black!!! Epoxy paint is the worst to paint with so the lighter the color the easier to coat the dark the more you see imperfections and roller marks. Then well the deep end of our pool! I measured standing on the concrete down to the drain as the water is never flush to the concrete but about a foot down and its 12ft! Looks like a missile testing site. Would probably scare the kids to dive into that LOL

So Pool blue is what we’re going with though Black is an option. I was joking with the kids last night and told them I was going to paint it Flamingo Pink (not a color option I have in my chosen paint but I think that would be super cool!)

4 Likes

But you could dye it pink!:joy:

3 Likes

OMG This may totally happen one day!

Can I enter my house? It’s our summer project :smiley:

3 Likes

@Cindy - Me too, our porch is our summer project. Any anyone what to come put up siding or trim or crawl under the porch to add joist tie-downs?

1 Like

If I had any idea how to do that, without doing more harm than good, I would TOTALLY take you up on that over the July 4th weekend! These kinds of things I would love to learn.

Meanwhile, I just finished one component of my entry and am about to attach it to component #2.

oh I do love a challenge!

I have finished my entry, so I’m ready to share when the new post is open :relaxed:

2 Likes

Today is the last day before entries are due!

1 Like

Scrambling to edit the photos of my project, which has been done for a WEEK! The end of this month has got me under a crunch. LOL

1 Like

I have a whole bunch of ____ that I made that I can’t wait to share for this challenge!

I dropped all my pics to my computer of the “projects” I have been working on here. OMG so happy they are done!!! Can’t wait to share it all

Where should we upload our photos to @kittykill?

Hey gang! I will be making a separate post for entries. I just need to feed the dogs and get dressed then I will post the link for entries. :blush:

2 Likes

The link is up for entries:

I can’t wait to see what everyone has created!

4 Likes

Tomorrow is the last day for entries!

Time to vote!

We have a tie! Congrats to both @Bugaboo and @PrincessP!

Thanks to everyone who entered! You guys rock!

7 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! :clap: