Black Cat Shrines

It might be a bit early to be working on Halloween projects (ha…NEVER!)…so I made these shrines to my two beautiful black cats.

I decorated the backs a bit with a small folded envelope that I can write something about each one.

Not sure if I want to hang them or try to find some sort of feet for them to stand on their own.

A little side note…the little envelopes were tags that I bought during the LC auction from @TheMistressT . The top of the Rocket shrine is also from her. The back papers are from Lora and the shrines themselves are from Gypsy Laser that I was happily directed to by @MissingWillow . The inside papers and the black cat silhouettes are from Alpha Stamps that @racky got me to “visit”.
See? We are all connected!!!

38 Likes

These came out really really great! I love your dot action. Nice job my friend.

1 Like

This as so great! Sweet and a little spooky. I really love the idea of having the envelope on the back for tucking a note about each of the kitties and especially that the materials for them came from my contribution to the fundraiser! YAHOO! Er, YABOO!

2 Likes

Never too early for Halloween! This is just the cutest little shrine!

1 Like

These are so cool

1 Like

Shut up! These are fab!

1 Like

Oh my goodness, these are the best! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Lovely shrines!

1 Like

Love them! :black_heart: :jack_o_lantern: :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Love these. Never to early for Halloween.

1 Like

These are so adorable! Love the little tag envelopes!

As the mama of two black cats too, I love these. Any tribute to a fur baby is keen in my book. They turned out lovely.

3 Likes

Wow! These are great! I love them!

1 Like

love them!

1 Like

Congratulations! This has been selected as one of this week’s featured projects.

1 Like

Wowza, I’m loving these cat shrines!

And it’s never too early to work on Halloween projects, silly.

1 Like

Awe. Halloween reminded me of these. They are still very cool.

2 Likes

Congrats! Your project was one of the best of 2021! You are awesome!

1 Like

They look like movie posters/advertisements! Great decor ideas!

1 Like

My black cats and I humbly thank you all…I would also like to thank my mother, my father, my uncle, my sister, my neighbor, my gardener… :rofl: Seriously…thank you!

2 Likes