I went a little batty acquiring Halloween dies over the last two years and decided to hunker down and make a batload of cards! The first batch are all used the dotty background die that came out with this year from Tim Holtz. They all hove one component on a spring.
The second batch all have a little dimension with either foam dots under elements, folding, or embossing folders.
The third batch has fewer commonalities across the three. Some springs, some googly eyes, some tags, some sewing. I frequently intend to so some sewing on paper crafts and have even set aside all my vintage threads for this purpose, but usually forget to do it. D’oh!
I did a fourth batch using postage stamp embellishments that I shared in that post, as well. I made a couple more cards with those embellishments, but got them sealed into their envelopes before getting pics.
After I had made these I got interested in penny slider style cards, ordered dies, and then went on a road trip. WHen I returned, I was able to play! Sadly, I forgot to take pics of the first two I made: a ghost that went back and forth across the card as you tilted it and a skull wearing a hat and tie that rotated as it moved across the card. I did remember pics for these two, more complex cards where an eyeball rolls out of the tipped over jar, though!
Except some of the solid oranges, every bit of paper came from stash! Most of the dies are new as is one of the sentiment stamps - not shown. I did get a new stamp set that is more mutli-purpose and used a couple of them subtly in a few spots just for fun.