Book of books

This is absolutely incredible!! I’m blown away by the level of detail in each piece. Everything has treasures inside of treasures. An amazing labor of love!!

2 Likes

Wowwww. I can’t imagine doing one of those things in miniature without going around the bend, let alone that many. :exploding_head:

Totally accurate for journaling :+1:t2:

3 Likes

HOLY SMOKES! THIS IS AMAZING!! Insanely good on all the tiny things!

2 Likes

Out of this world fantastic and amazing.

2 Likes

Wow! I can’t get over the teeny tiny adorable-ness of every single element. This is truly a labour of love, and you nailed it!

2 Likes

wow, truly spectacular! I can see how much care, thought, and patience you put into this. Absolutely lovely job.

also, do you know about Small Stuff's PrintMini: Printable Dollhouse Miniatures & Printies ? my first stop for printies…

2 Likes

Thank you all for the love for this project :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My magnifying ring light got used A LOT in this project :wink:

My thoughts exactly :rofl:

I didn’t, but it looks like a fantastic website. Have bookmarked, thank you :smiley:

3 Likes

This is intense! (I’ve been drooling over the my porch prints shop recently too, possibly from an earlier link you posted?)

2 Likes

They are strangely addictive :smiley:

2 Likes

You guys need to do a pilgrimage to my house to see this in person, it’s mind-blowing. So tiny and so perfect. I can’t tell you how much I love it. Amazing amazing work xx thank you xx

4 Likes

:flushed: :exploding_head: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:
I cannot believe my eyes! Amazing! Can’t wrap my head around how you made such a tiny pop-up book and a doll’s-house book on that scale.

2 Likes

Woow! I love it! All of it.

2 Likes

I’m blown away. Oh my goodness, this is so incredible. The fact that you made a pop-up book is mind boggling. Everything is so amaxing and so cool looking! I absolutely adore this!!!

1 Like

All of the details are amazing! I’m in awe of the plethora of tiny, perfect books.

1 Like

This is ah-mazing! Fantastic job!

1 Like

This is super amazing! It looks great on first look and as you look closer and closer. So much amazing detail! And still curiosity inducing from several feet away.

2 Likes

Although it has probably been said already, this is an amazing creation. the details and time to create and miniaturization all these pieces is must be astounding. The dedication and dexterity also phenomenal. Great job on such a beautiful piece.

3 Likes

I am in love. Wowza! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Amazing! You can definitely tell a lot of patience and detailed work went into this.

1 Like

I can’t believe I haven’t commented on this. It is ah-mazing!! It’s so detailed that even the details have details! I love the addition of the plant, it is the perfect finishing touch. The basket, the cards, the pop ups, the photo album, the mini house book - wow to all of it! I also really like that some of the books are distressed and look like they’ve been lovingly enjoyed over and over again, while some of the books look newer and more pristine. That detail alone shows your impressive dedication to the details. What an absolutely fantastic and stunning project!

1 Like