Bookmark this Gallery! (Bookmark Swap)

@curiousfae I love the style of your bookmarks - so delicate and lovely!
@Magpie - so great that you have a theme but each monster is slightly different and has its own personality!
@Kwality570 - another great monster and such a great quote! :laughing:
Can’t wait to see what others show up in the gallery! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Your way, it looks like an owl, to me! Cute but curmudgeon. :grin:

3 Likes

what a clever idea!

2 Likes

oh WOW!
@jeanneleigh , that quote is fabulous!
and the bookmarks are just marvelous!

and now I am FINALLY remembering to post bookmarks rec’d from @Kwality570 and @Magpie (what a sweet surprise to get this one totally out of the blue!)
THANK YOU to both of you!
Also, congrats on the wedding, magpie!

13 Likes

Wow er!!! All these bookmarks are so amazing. I’m loving this gallery.

Here’s my contribution….

Snail mail from @Magpie !!! First, I love this print used for the card.

Here is bookmark one:

I love these creepy eyes!!! And the color choices are perfect. The back has a quote…

Bookmark 2:

Look at this one :eyes:!!! This one is so eerie! It’s gonna haunt me in a good way :joy:

The quote on the back…

Bookmark 3:

The kitty is so adorable. I believe @Magpie mentioned using a gelli plate for these and I’m happy and jealous because I want to learn to use a gelli plate.

Here’s the quote:

And here’s bookmark 4:

And here’s this creepy cute toothy monster. Love him!

And here’s the quote:

Thank you @Magpie for being such a great partner!!

12 Likes

Yay! Glad you like them, slightly creepy was my aim.
The kitty background is just paint & stamps, no gelli plate required :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I also received 4 great bookmarks from @Magpie!

Fronts:

Backs:

I like them all - thank you so much! :smiley:

14 Likes

Such great bookmarks! @Magpie I love all these quotes you found, especially the Hippolyte Taine one on cats.

And no gallery is complete without adorbs Kwality monsters! :heart_eyes:

@curiousfae I love the many layers to your crafts, there’s always something new to see every time I look at it!

@jeanneleigh I love your watercolors, and that flower-over-the-edge idea is most excellent!

6 Likes

I received from @Myrthena!
She sent a lot of bookmarks in just one envelope! Five, in fact!

The fronts and…

the backs.

The square is one of those folded papers that fit on the corner and the cat has a magnet in the middle to hold a page.
I really like the cheeky grin on the cat and the pastel rainbow behind the tree is lovely.
They’re all fun and different!
Thank you, @Myrthena!

14 Likes

Happy they arrived and that you like them

3 Likes

I totally posted this to the wrong gallery first :melting_face:

@Kwality570 THANK YOU SO MUCH! The bookmark is beautiful. It’s funny I’ve always been obsessed with the moon and moon/night/space themed things, and now I have a new author to follow on Goodreads thanks to the quote!

15 Likes

@Magpie thank you for the spooky guy bookmark! and congratulations on your marriage! :heart: I love the art, both on your card and the bookmark. Had to add him to a creepy novella!

13 Likes

And again not one, but TWO envelopes with bookmarks arrived!

This beauty was made by @curiousfae :orange_heart: So pretty! With a quote from Van Gogh. Not mentioned on my questionnaire but I LOVE Van Gogh. This has definitely a Van Gogh feeling to it. And some fun stickers, thanks Kelli! A little work of art.

Then, my other envelope with two bookmarks from @jeanneleigh !

I drooled over the pretty flower bookmark in the gallery and now I have one of my own. So clever and so beautiful :star_struck: The left one is also pretty and with a nice print. What a steady hand!

The quote on the backside makes me laugh, :joy: it is the way it should be :orange_heart: Thanks Jeanne!

little happy dance loving this swap!

15 Likes

Tapestry, your drawings are perfection :star_struck: wish I had such talent!

Chameleonhound, that mushroom bookmark is fun, different and so clever!

Curiousfae, little artworks is what you sent, love!

Jeanneleigh, the flowers are so pretty, love them!

Magpie, you spoiler! The little cat is so adorable. And again how fun that the bookmarks are the same and different.

Kwality570 your monsters make me so happy :orange_heart: the moon is amazing, such detail, wow!

Myrthena how fun a whole bunch of different bookmarks!

4 Likes

@Kwality570, gorgeous moon bookmark!

@jeanneleigh - love the flower bookmarks and the watercolor doodles are drool worthy.

I got a lovely, monstery surprise from @Magpie today! Thank you for always being so generous and kind with your happy mail. You made my Friday brighter!

13 Likes

I received a lovely fabric bookmark in the mail from @wendiek!

I love the bright colors and floral print! It will be a pleasure to use- thank you!

14 Likes

It was fun to make. I had to use fabric, so much in my stash and sewing is my second love. Glad you like it!

2 Likes

Super fun fabric. Love the button and loop. Is that recycled from a garment? That’s so clever!

3 Likes

These bookmarks are all so fabulous!
Here’s my lovely sparkly Positive AF bookmark from @wendiek

Sparkles are not easy to photograph but you can see a wee lil’ twinkle here :sparkles:

Thanks partner!

12 Likes

And i got my second bookmark envelop from @Magpie
A sooky bookmark within a lovely card and a letter

the quote

Love the quote on the bookmark
Thanks you

9 Likes