great cozies! A friend gave me a couple for christmas, and I use them practically every day.
ETA: I knew what they were, so just started using them. But maybe I’m using them wrong! off to google…
Here are Pampered Chef’s directions:
Use & Care
- Only use in microwaves with an operating turntable.
- Do not place the cozy in microwave empty. Always ensure the cozy contains a microwave-safe bowl filled with food.
- Always use on a clean, residue-free microwave turntable.
- Do not use in microwave for longer than 12 minutes for initial cook time. If additional time is needed, do not microwave for more than 2-minute intervals.
- Intended as a cozy to hold items in the microwave. Not intended to hold or remove items from the stovetop, oven, or grill.
- Do not grab the cozy from the microwave if it’s hot and wet. Failure to adhere to these warnings may lead to a thermal event.
- Machine wash gentle cycle in cold water with like colors. Air dry fully. Do not use fabric softeners or chlorine bleach. Reshape as needed.
USE AND CARE
- Place a microwave-safe bowl (filled with food) in the cozy. Put the cozy with the bowl into the microwave.
- Reheat food with liquids (such as soups, stews, chili) for up to 12 minutes in the microwave. If additional time is needed, do not microwave for more than 2-minute intervals.
- Not intended for baking purposes.