Box of Whimsies/ Miniature gallery

Cutest tea party ever!!! The little lemon…oh my…and the box filled with even more goodies…the tiny Frida pot…what a wonderful start to this fun swap!

1 Like

Oh my word, that is so amazing!!! The tea set! The sewing notions! The little jars! swoon

… and my swap anxiety just hit a high note… :astonished:

3 Likes

Looks like everything arrived intact (whew)! I was not looking forward to decorating a box for this swap until I figured out I could do it ‘my way’ and set a tiny tea party. The little miniature Frida pot was fun and I’ve always wanted to make a little vintage sewing side table so thanks for the inspiration!

3 Likes

So many little delights! I especially love the adorable little jugs and jars.

2 Likes

Same! And it’s too late for me, I already shipped!

2 Likes

Ooh, that tea set… I love the tiny teabag array. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I am glad you did as well I would have never gone “please make my box look like a tea party” but receiving it I am like OMG this is what I needed!!! Its so much fun to look through it all we keep finding things

5 Likes

I received from @Fonduie and wow! She & I are both a little unsure about this swap but she knocked it out of the park!

First greeted by a rainbow of tissue.

Butterfly cross stitch

And the box!!

And the whimsies!

Charms a’plenty

I have an Airstream-like dollhouse, made by my bestie in TX, and it is my dream craft room. Shannon came up with lots items to add to the room.

9 Likes

But wait! There’s more!

Booze and perfume bottles - so tiny!

Books with blank pages

Gardening equipment

And a lamp - made from a toothpaste cap?

I’ll be playing in my dollhouse for the next few hours. It needs dusting but then I’ll add in all of these fun things.

Thank you so much Shannon! I’m a happy camper!

10 Likes

That decanter! swoon I adore the little butterfly cross stitch. Great package!

3 Likes

I may have spent more time staining, finding hardware and wood burning the the box than I did on the miniatures. Oh well! The queen bee on your Pinterest inspired the box top. It was fun cross stitching the butterfly too. I wasn’t 100% sure I was doing this swap right so I hope you like it!

3 Likes

Oh, man, I thought I was done! Now I gotta reconsider…which means going through the pile of goodies that I wanted to include, but didn’t fit in the box.

1 Like

Beautiful box…the color is perfect and regal for the bee!

I just love the little lamp…things made out of other things has always fascinated me…wonderful package of goodies!

2 Likes

What an amazing package! For someone who had no idea what they were doing (you were just kidding, right?)… WOW!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

I love every little bit. You scored 100%.
Thanks again for swapping.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness! Such an amazing start to the gallery!

1 Like

This gallery is amazing! Miniatures are my current obsession.
@madebyBeaG I remember seeing pix of your mega organised stash on deadster, it is still a wonder of organisation and possibilities

@MissingWillow that tea party box is brilliant, and the collection of whimsies inside just fascinating.

@Fonduie I adore that box, the wood burned bee is perfect, and your miniatures are really clever. Especially the lamp.

2 Likes

I received from @steiconi this amazing package

Everything was wrapped up in this cute sloth fabric

She 3D printed the Box! Amazing!!!

Then littles inside the package, some very cool rocks to add to my orchid beds, tons and tons of cocktail umbrellas and swords LOL I do love a good cocktail!

This adorable miniature dresser! The drawers all operate

Then an amazingly details mini pot the air plant is in for show right now. And an air plant to try and save from the desert!

I feel the need to go buy it a terrarium as they seem to not like me! But, I will try!

9 Likes

That box is amazing…using new technology to create…and inside the box, the treasures!

2 Likes

What a cool box! Got some awesome goodies in there, too!