Brytla Battlehammer

My husband and I started playing D&D with a few other people from different branches of the library he works at. My character is a mountain dwarf named Brytla Battlehammer.

I decided that because Brytla lived deep in a mountain and the colors she’d see most were natural browns and greys, she would sport hot pink hair when she became a student at Strixhaven University.

Yes, she has is a nudey butt right now. I haven’t decided what she’ll wear yet. She does, however, have a super awesome sloth hat already (in case you didn’t know, I’m obsessed with sloths :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

I will add more photos when I finally decide on what she will wear.

20 Likes

This worked up great and I love the motivation and story that goes along with it, too.

1 Like

She is SO AWESOME! Of course she’d want pink hair. Love her sloth hat! May her quests all be successful!

1 Like

She’s the cutest! I love her story and that she’s exploring her independence with her hair/beard color! Can’t wait to see how she expresses herself through clothing!

1 Like

She’s so cute! Definitely rocking the Lady Godiva look.

1 Like

Hahaha…awesome. Those college years are the time to rebel! :laughing:

1 Like

Freakin’ adorably awesome!

1 Like

Whoa! This is amazing! What a creative and fun way to bring Brytla to life! So well done and I adore the sloth hat!

1 Like

She could stay nudey! She reminds me of this Shel Silverstein poem!

3 Likes

AHHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHA! I love it so much! I might have to make this canonical and make this into a flag or something I can fly high. We’re playing with a bunch of librarians, so I fit right in. Thank you for sharing this. :laughing: :hearts:

1 Like

Brytla is AWESOME!! The sloth hat, the pink hair and beard, the semi- exhibitionism…! I love it!

And that poem is excellent!

1 Like

Oh, lol, that’s awesome! Well done!

That’s also one of my fave Shel poems.

1 Like