Buggy Die Cut Thank You Notes

TY-Bugs02

Well, I pretty much wiped out my handmade thank you note stash after xmas and my birthday, so I decided to make a few more!

I received a cool set of insect dies for my Sizzix for my birthday & found some nifty dandelion cardstock in my stash so I decided to put them together with some card blanks I had in stash to make 6 cards.

There are also a beetle and moth in the die set, but I went with just the bee and the dragonfly for these. I also used a circle die to cut scrap cardstock into 2 sizes of circle.

The only 4x6 card blanks I had in my stash had a speech bubble cutout built in to the front. I just turned them inside out to make it the sentiment part on the inside. I stamped “thank you” on a small piece of paper that I adhered to the back. I wish I’d run a black or grey marker around the edge of the quote bubble first. Oh, well!

17 Likes

These are wonderful, the cut out goes really well on that paper background.

2 Likes

These are so springtime! Maybe I should do something nice for you…naw.

2 Likes

Clever to flip the cards around. I love that little touch of the speech bubble. Also, I love these cards! My Mom makes a lot of cards and I am going to have to find those dies for her. I know she would love them!

1 Like

These are so gosh darn cheerful!

1 Like

Ah, thanks, friends!

They are Tim Holtz/Sizzix brand and I think purchased from Scrapbook.com in this case.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks! I think she will really like them. :heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

Love those die cuts

1 Like

Wow, those are awesome!!!

Love those buggy bugs!

Thanks, everyone!