50 Projects, More or Less, 2021

Hmm, I haven’t actually finished a project in over a week, because I’ve been spending all my crafting time working on my “stretch goal” of a huuuge rainbow afghan. I do want to mix it up with some work on smaller projects in between so I can get that sense of accomplishment from getting something done, but I just LOVE this blanket and can’t seem to put it down! :slight_smile: Currently row 38 of 187…

8 Likes

ohhh I know that feeling of wanting little tastes of completion mixed in with a marathon project. My “Yesh” blanket had that. If I may be so bold as to offer unsolicited advice: Keep riding your momentum while you have it and then when it wanes, or your yarn gets put into time out for bad behavior, cruise through an easy win to keep the spirits up.

7 Likes

That sounds like a great plan! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I made myself a cardigan from stashed yarn. It’s so cozy, and now I want to make more.

I also finished the yarn for my SIL’s cowl. It’s a wool/silk blend. I thought the gals in my spinning group were exaggerating when they said that silk stinks when wet…yeah, no. It’s bad. Like dead fish. Thankfully, it’s fine when dry. :crazy_face:

14 Likes

Wow. I just want to wrap myself in that sweater right now. It looks so cozy!

5 Likes

I have more focused on a home improvement project than crafting so far this year and it feels a little weird! That said, I did get two projects done over the last two days. Thank you notes and a birthday card. WOOHOO!

5 Likes

I decided to finish one last WIP while on holidays :slight_smile:
A zippered pouch … for me!

12 Likes

poetrylover- Wow, your quilt is gorgeous.
tendstowardchaos-I love the hat. The pattern and colors are so gorgeous.

2 Likes

Ok, maybe not the last thing of my Summer holidays! :stuck_out_tongue:
I designed this new patch for my Quilting Bee… it may seem familiar to you :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

I am all for making nice things for ourselves! What a lovely sampling of fabrics!

@tendstowardschaos–you, too…making something for yourself…at least now, you have something before embarking on more projects for others…the silk is lovely!

4 Likes

Spoonflower sells Klimt mask templates!

10 Likes

Wow, really fun fabrics! :slight_smile: I love the color combination! And your corners are so NEAT!

3 Likes

I agree. Gorgeous fabric and so neatly made. :heart:

2 Likes

Those are really cool masks…I really need to make a few more. I keep washing and wearing the same one over and over…made so many for others but neglected my own…as a matter of fact, the one I wear most was given to me by my health insurance company…it is lime green and ugly as hell!

These are beautiful!

2 Likes

More bird cards…and a silly squirrel!

12 Likes

These are really cute!

Thanks! I have some pretty flower pictures to make into cards too, along with more birds, of course!

2 Likes

Hi, me again! I finished my felted bird aviary display!

I hope Mr. Lynx can help me hang it up soon!

16 Likes

What a great way to display it!

4 Likes