Byron the Bunny

I saw this pattern and had to make it. I have no idea why. LOL! It was just too cute to pass up. I love his little jacket and expression. I recently came into a whole bunch of embroidery thread so I am having fun with it while WFH allows me the time.

Bryon is moveable but his limbs don’t stay where you put them. The jacket is reversible but I like it blue best. I haven’t really made many stuffies or toys but I am really getting into them lately. I made this guys completely out of stash. I promised him he would be the star of Easter in my house next year.
Thanks for checking him out.

24 Likes

I love him :heart_eyes: He’s supercute!

1 Like

He is so cute! I especially love the fabric choice. That butterfly pattern is perfect for a little spring bunny.

1 Like

You know I love bunnies!

Yeah, sometimes you just have to make one just cos…lol

Love his little outfit…where did you get the pattern? I might need a bunny or two…

1 Like

He’s so cute!! Love his little hood.

1 Like

She has a bunch of super cute animals. They are on sale right now for $5.25

2 Likes

So stinking sweet!

1 Like

I am bookmarking this because there are several adorable patterns I would love to get.

1 Like

So cute and downright huggable. I have been wanting to make a new line of stuffies/art dolls. This is nudging me along!

1 Like

@AIMR @artsycandice @marionberries I’d love to see it if you made one of these! Her designs are so cute.

1 Like

Adorable!!! Especially so with the coat on! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

He’s adorable!

You could use button joints to keep limbs in place
https://m.youtube.com/watchv=xakbalj6j2a

2 Likes

I thought about trying that, but I was working from stash. I have hopes to try it one day. I’m hoping to get the supplies for Christmas this year.

1 Like

Gah…Byron is so adorable! And that coat! I would make coats for all the stuffies in my house, because they need new coats :slight_smile: Thanks for posting the link!

1 Like

I love animals in clothes, and this little bun bun is no exception. Absolutely adorable. The butterfly fabric just makes him even cuter.

1 Like

Oh he is absolutely adooooorable, I love him!! :smiley:

1 Like

Ack! Could he be any cuter???!! I love him AND his bitty jacket! And that butterfly fabric looks awfully familiar! :wink:

1 Like

I love him so much!

1 Like

LOL! Yes, it’s left over from your purse. Ha!

2 Likes

ACK! Such a little sweetie!

1 Like