Cactus ATCs

These were for a friend who really likes succulents. I fear they are lost in the mail though because it has been AGES since I sent them off. I had such fun making them, maybe there’s a repeat in me, who knows. I might need to join another masterboard swap to collect a few new collage sheets to work from first :wink: They finally arrived after weeks in the mail!

18 Likes

These are awesome! I hope they are not lost…

3 Likes

Me too! The white pens I had on hand didn’t work so I had to go to the craft shop for something else to make this idea happen. I really hope they are only taking the scenic route and will arrive soon!

1 Like

Oh… so sad

These are really adorable.

2 Likes

Let me know if they ever show up :wink:. Bah ha ha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, who else would they have been for?

4 Likes

Of course I will. I hope they do.

2 Likes

They are so gorgeous…

I definitely need to find a good white pen…I have several that just need to be trashed…I have tried and think sometimes using a fine point paintbrush would be my best bet!

Hope they arrive…if you sent them to whom I think you did, I think her post office is just the slowest in the world, so there is still hope! :smiley:

3 Likes

Very pretty!

1 Like

They are beautiful!! I love how you use colour :art:

1 Like

omg those are SSOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!! Love love love

2 Likes

Thanks friends. I’m holding out hope they will arrive one of these day.

2 Likes

They are no longer MIA! These beauties arrived safely to my house today! Thank you!!!

5 Likes

These are beautiful, glad they showed up!

3 Likes

Wha…?! That is the longest any mail has ever taken, EVER! Maybe the rest of them will arrived to destinations too, I am getting so excited and hopeful!

1 Like

These are so lovely! I super love the spiky one (aloe?) The depth of color in the background is really beautiful!

2 Likes

These are adorable! The colors are so vibrant and those prickly bits actually look prickly

2 Likes

I love them. Cheerful.

1 Like

These are wonderful! I’m so glad they finally made it.

1 Like