CANCELLED - Undercover Fandom

Totally said I wasn’t signing up for anymore as I have 12 days going - but noooooo you all had to make it sound too fun!

1 Like

This is my Undercover Fandom board too. More references…:smiley:

1 Like

LOL! The poor red shirts.

1 Like

For those on the fence @Amfkinney and I were talking about it yesterday. I was like ok
Gilmore Girls could be a doses market bag no one but a Gilmore fan knows this
Likewise into Schitts Creek some elegant Herb Englinger fruit wine labeled items or a pen or notebook with the quote “so I’m not going to do any of that, thank you” those of us who Love David hear him in our heads, those who don’t think we’re disgruntled employees LOL
I love Call the midwife and could totally see a quit, embroidery, vinyl anything made into some 1950 era nurses near an old building to resemble St Cuthberts or Nonnatus house. Something with St Nonnauts where Call the midwife fans would totally know what that is all about but others just think Oh gee she much be really catholic!

1 Like

I think I am going to pull this swap for lack of interest.
But don’t be too sad, good news is coming in the swapping department soon! Stay tuned!

2 Likes

I also wanted to let everyone who signed up know that I had to get another shot in my thumb yesterday for an injury and we aren’t sure how well it is going to work. I will know in about three more days, but I didn’t want to sign up for this myself and then not be able to craft effectively. If the shot doesn’t work they are talking surgery and six weeks in a cast.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that this shot will get me crafting again soon!

1 Like

Hope you heal quickly and totally, @gozer ! So sorry that this one has been cancelled, but looking forward to the new swap news!

3 Likes

Here it is!

2 Likes

Eek, fingers (not thumb) crossed for the shot to work properly! Both of those crafting/drawing/cat-petting hands are needed in the world!

2 Likes

I sure hope the shot helps!! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Very late with my reply, RL just whirled me away!

Hope your shots went ok and you didn’t have to go for the surgery/cast option!!

1 Like