Candles, Soap, Room Spray, Cord Keepers, Charcoal Deodorizers

I do a “gift buffet” every year where folks can take what they’d like of my crafty projects. Here are some of the things I made this year!

soap1

soap2

Thanks for looking!

16 Likes

i love the idea of a gift buffet!! and that packaging is pretty nifty too.

1 Like

A gift buffet is an awesome idea. Would be really nice for an Open House style holiday party too.

2 Likes

Beautifully packaged! And fun idea for a gift buffet.

1 Like

I love that idea. Everything looks so nice! I did jams and jellies a couple years ago and let everyone at my workplace pick a couple.

2 Likes

What a brilliant gift idea. And everything is gorgeous. I love receiving handmade soaps as gifts. :heart:

1 Like

What lovely gifts! I love the idea of a gift buffet and like MistressJennie thought such would fit especially well with an open house. It would also be a great way to pass along one’s creations that had been made without a final home in mind.

2 Likes

These are so professional looking and you are a gem for giving these out. They are amazing.

2 Likes

Yummy! Juniper room spray sounds very nice.

1 Like

Each is so professionally made! Adding my echo to the awesomeness of a gift buffet!

1 Like

So, let me know when you’re having your next gift buffet party! I’ll bring a big bag. :wink:

These are beautifully made and super thoughtful.

One of these days I’d really love to pick your brain about how you make some of these things. I’ve been wanting to do some of these myself.

1 Like

Thank ypu all for your kind words! If you do a gift buffet for any event, I’d love to see it!

Such a cool idea! And lovely buffet treats to boot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: