Candy Striped Snowscape Mosaic

I got to be a tester for yet another AMAZING mosaic blanket for Abi McIntyre. The pattern comes with three different options for the center banner, and as soon as I saw them I knew I wanted to make the tree version, and I also knew what colors I would use.

I chose to work my blanket in greens, red, and pinks. I was inspired by Christmas ribbon candy. This is one of my top three favorite projects I’ve ever crocheted :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart::christmas_tree:

Because I was inspired by candy, I knew I needed to use Repeat Crafter Me’s free candy cane border pattern to complete my blanket. I feel like it came together perfectly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edited to add: Here is a link to my project notes. This includes the brand and colorway of each yarn I used as well as how I did my striping sequences.

19 Likes

As soon as I saw the thumbnail, I knew whose this was. This is gorgeous, and that border is the perfect finish!

2 Likes

Aww, thanks! That is a huge compliment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Same! I saw the tiny pic and was all “ope! She’s at it again!”

Stunning. I covet it.

2 Likes

WOW.ZERS. This is so cozy and also festive as heck. Trees are my main holiday decorating theme so this really speaks to me.

3 Likes

These mosaic blankets are AMAZING! I love how it looks like you could take anything you can put on a grid and make it into a pattern. So cool!

1 Like

This is fantastic!! As soon as I saw it, I thought “that reminds me of Christmas candy!” :wink: Then i read that you did that deliberately! Great work!

1 Like

So amazingly perfect! Love the colors as well as the candy cane border.

1 Like

Beautiful work as always! I love the candy cane border! Perfect touch.

1 Like

This is amazing!

1 Like

The details you put into these is amazing. The candy stripe border is perfect.

1 Like

wow! that looks time consuming and awesome. and it does remind me of ribbon candy!

1 Like

Another one you’ve nailed! Fabulous.

Although I’m still obsessing over your puffin blanket. It’s calling me

1 Like

This is so gorgeous! This turned out so great. I bet it’s nice and snuggly and warm with the mosaic crochet too. I LOVE that candy cane border for the final perfect touch.

1 Like