Caravan miniature

The suitcase on the ground beside the BBQ, was 16 separate pieces of paper!

2 Likes

Did you hear that sound? That was my jaw hitting the floor. :astonished:

1 Like

It was actually crazy, each of the corners of the suitcase was 3/4 of a circle. The diameter of the circle was about 4mm (about 0.15") and had to be glued into the corner shape and then glued on to the case-8 times!

This is a kit I would only recommend if you were really really devoted to caravans.

3 Likes

This is the unboxing video of the next one.

2 Likes

How did I miss this? It’s sooo cute!!! <3 I love little trailers. I couldn’t ever live in one of course, because I hoard everything… but I can pretend. :grin:

It’s darling!!!

This is so freaking adorable!

Thank you all for your lovely comments.

Soooo much detail, I just love it!!!

Oh my goodness! This is WAY more work than I was imagining! It turned out super cute though. Worth it!

Utterly, almost heartbreakingly, adorable. Well done my friend.

I’m in love with this! The details are amazing, I love the guitar, the suitcase, everything. You did a great job with the intricate details. :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

Thank you :grin:

Awe.Some! I just luv miniature stuff. Your caravan invites me to go over and have a seat. Super cosy. ;-D

Every miniature space you share is a space I wish I could live in…this one most of all, since it has all I really need!

1 Like

OH. My. Gosh. how wonderful this is! Do you keep it under glass so you don’t have to dust it all? And do you have animals who will possibly knock it over? What a glorious piece of happy happy art.

I’m thinking it is going to end up impossibly dusty

Holy cow!! All of the details are amazing! I also just watched the video you linked of the next kit. SO MANY PIECES!! This came out super duper fantastic, I just love it! <3

Thank you

I may have over ordered kits. I now have 5 waiting to go, but I’m packing in preparation to list my house, do I have no idea when I’ll get to them.

1 Like