Challenge chain, post your completed challenges here, and chat about the challenges

Wow…what a unique take on lousy to wonderful…they are wonderful…

Wow! What an amazing transformation! I, too, never would have guessed what was under the paint. And, I agree it must have been very therapeutic to cover the photos up with something so beautiful!

Thanks! To be accurate, I have to say that most of what is showing in those photos are the designs on the back-side of the photo sheets, which were covered with book pages as the first step. The photo-front ones look a lot messier, haha:

This may become my new photo album for the old photos I DO want to keep, but it isn’t the most archival-safe of containers.

12 Likes

That is such a wonderful transformation!! Inspiring!

1 Like

you did a fabulous job on that challenge!

1 Like

I claimed PURPLE from @craftADDchick and made a project bag for my friend

My full post is HERE

16 Likes

I might need a bit more time on my stenciled tee… I have 28 face masks to make now! :grimacing:

Gonna be biz-EEEE!!

4 Likes

My problem with this challenge is that nearly everything I make is for someone else so I can’t show it until it’s received! Drr. Know I have been busy making & I’ll post things once they reach destination.
I hope everybody will give their projects a topic & link it here, I’m commenting on those. You’ve all been making terrific stuff!

2 Likes

My Spring challenge was for someone else as well. Hopefully, she’ll get it soon so I can post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My challenge was games. Since I don’t go out, I gaze out my windows. Now when I see something on my game, I can mark it. I will, obviously, never fill this whole card out, lol.

18 Likes

Now I want to come by your house with a UFO, a bloke in a bathing suit, and others that you probably wouldn’t see otherwise, just so you can fill that card up! :wink:

What a fantastic take on the challenge. Well crafted :grinning:

5 Likes

Fantastic job!!

1 Like

Awesome! Now I wanna see a bird wearing boots!

2 Likes

OK a few days late, but these are my second attempt at ‘monster’ atcs.

18 Likes

I love everyone’s projects. The space pirate, all the master boards, the purple tote just to name a few!

1 Like

I loooooove these!!

that green monster is FANTASTIC

Those are fabulous monsters!

Thanks for the laugh…I peek out my window as I work, craft and watch tv…believe it or not, I did see a hot air balloon! Some sort of marketing stunt or maybe a video of some sort going on…

We don’t have telephone poles…all of our wires are underground…you do have some clever things and here is hoping you win at BINGO!

Love all of those projects! And boy did those two days rush by, I did not manage to tackle my challenge (the serger) yet. Means I picked it well I guess. I’ll stick with it, I really don’t want to let it rot in that box, and I want to play with all of that fabric I kept buying.

1 Like