Challenge chain, post your completed challenges here, and chat about the challenges

@Lynx, fantastic job on the praying mantis! I love it!

@Cindy, very, very clever take on the Lips challenge. I love the inside, as well!

@AIMR, great job on the flamingo (I bet Edel will want to steal it!).

3 Likes

@Cindy that little pouch is awesome! I adore the cookie fabric inside too :lips::kiss::cookie::cookie::cookie:

@AIMR wow! Fan-tab-ulous flamingo. Awesome painting skills!

2 Likes

Thanks…it not painted…it is tiny bits of scrapbooking paper…:smiley:

5 Likes

Once you see the giraffe nose, you can’t unsee it! LOL! I think both are fun.I like the first one best. He looks sassy!

4 Likes

Even more awesome! :flamingo: :flamingo:

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I was going to say!

2 Likes

@Cindy haha! Oh those lips with that cookie inside :joy: hilarious! Makes me laugh!!

Oh wow @AIMR, that flamingo with pieces of paper is awesome! Love!

I finished my little Van Gogh’s inspired SKY, challenge by @AIMR

I’m not pleased with the mountains, but the sky is nice. I am not much of a painter, so I used my aquarel pencils. Love them!
It was fun and I think the idea of painting the movement of the sky by Van Gogh was brilliant. I am a fan of his work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

I also admire Van Gogh…and you did beautifully with pencils!! The swirling sky is so calming to me…like being washed over with waves from the ocean…ahhhhh

3 Likes

@wendiek you did a great job of that sky!

I find swirly things calming too.

4 Likes

Love me some aquarel pencils! I used to use them constantly when rendering costumes for work.

4 Likes

Thanks ladies! You are too kind!

It was a good reminder of using my aquarel pencils more often. So much fun!

@MistressJennie you are such a crafty woman! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Mountains are hard to paint!

3 Likes

Yes they are! And since I was focussing on the sky, I decided to leave it like this. I am not that good at drawing or painting. Which is okay, I stick to sewing and crochet, my main crafts :grin:

3 Likes

Here’s my completed project for the Fairy Tales challenge from @GMPNQ

It’s a planter with a quote from Jack (of beanstalk fame :smile:) from “Into the Woods.” It’s a little hard to read in the picture, it says “the difference between a cow and a bean is a bean can begin an adventure!”

15 Likes

I claimed @jemimah for outer space and @Bunny1kenobi for pirates.

I combined then first Space Pirates and did this:

13 Likes

ha ha ha That is awesome! I mean, pirate kitty astronaut…ha ha

4 Likes

I claimed @Cindy’s fingers prompt so I could make this atc for @magpie–hopefully you’ll get a laugh from your water snafu!

Blurring because of a tiny “h is for hockeysticks” word.

12 Likes

@wendiek @AIMR - When I went to see his paintings in NYC, I just stood there and cried. I felt like I was looking at so much beauty and history. The rest of my family did not understand, but that’s ok.

4 Likes

Is that a bandaid? :grin:

3 Likes

Bahaha, yes! But a clean one (and unused), I promise!

3 Likes