Challenge chain, post your completed challenges here, and chat about the challenges

Awesome! :joy:

2 Likes

Kitty Space Pirate ftw! :+1:

3 Likes

oh my gosh…I nearly peed my pants seeing that after poor @magpie told us her story of water and ensuing finger damage!!!

4 Likes

I had to look that up!
Oh @Lynx, that makes your ATC even better! Love it!!

@LadybugsAndBees, oh I totally get that! I think I would too! :cry:

@GMPNQ love your combination of themes on your Pirate space cat! Cool!

@BreadMenace, haha that is a fun quote and a cheery planter!

3 Likes

I finished @Lynx ‘s fork it up challenge! My friend forked it up for this shirt she asked me to paint. Here it is:

19 Likes

ha ha What a fun twist of that theme! The lettering turned out great!

3 Likes

I love that! So funny :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

What??? Now it’s even more amazing :smiley:

3 Likes

Painted? Color me impressed!

3 Likes

Oh I love it!! Kitty space pirate!! Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of pan-galactic gargle blaster!

I have to get back to work soon, but I love looking at all the wonderful creativity! You guys come up with amazing things - I hope you’ll give each project its own thread so everyone can see and admire!

3 Likes

So much awesomeness!! @LadybugsAndBees re Vincent, have you watched the Doctor Who episode, “Vincent and the doctor” even if you’re not a dr who fan, you should watch it. It’s imho the best episode ever-made me cry.

@Bunny1kenobi that tee is brilliant!

I’m so happy that this challenge chain is sparking so much creativity

8 Likes

Oh yes!! I watched it more than once and cried every time!

4 Likes

yes, I might have done the same :wink:

2 Likes

I chose @AIMR’s CRAYON challenge and made myself a mask … It does fit me but Opus is a cuter model.

15 Likes

oh wow…fabulous fabric pattern!!

2 Likes

Love it!

2 Likes

I made a heart for @wendiek’s challenge :heart: it’s a felt brooch.

10 Likes

Here is today’s challenge project, from @Cindy’s GREEN:

3 shades of green with pale pink over clear gesso on photos and book page scraps. Inspired by the Pod Squad today! I have a few more in progress but they aren’t green. :smile:

12 Likes

I had Food from @Magpie and my original plan was to make mini banana loaves. But, I was out of baking soda (I have plenty of baking powder). While I was looking for it, I realized that I have a large supply of cake mixes (very well past their “best by” date), so I figured I’d give one a try. I chose a yellow cake mix, added in the mashed bananas, and topped it with a peanut butter cream cheese frosting (leftover cream cheese frosting from my Pi Day cake that I added a scoop of peanut butter to). Tastes pretty good!

13 Likes

So many goodies in this challenge…even edible ones!!

@craftADDchick I have a couple of packaged mixes that need to be used up…great idea…looks so delicious!!

@calluna…love how you did your green…strong vertical presence!

@jemimah what a lovely heart…the pink is so pretty against the unexpected grey

3 Likes